ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING - AMD RYZEN MATX MOTHERBOARD + TUF M5 RGB GAMING MOUSE WORTH £34.99!
INCLUDES ASUS TUF M5 RGB GAMING MOUSE - 90MB0YQ0-M0EAY0 / Socket AM4 / DDR4 Up to 3200MHz / Aura Sync / M.2 Support / HDMI and DVI / mATX
ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING + TUF GAMING M5 RGB GAMING MOUSETUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
FEATURES:SAFESLOT - Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
TUF LANGuard - BEST SURGE PROTECTION
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
FLEXIBLE COOLING CONTROLS - GPU TEMPERATURE SENSING
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig ? especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 2+ software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors, including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards*. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play.
FAN XPERT 2+
TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via FAN Xpert 2+ and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- Form Factor: mATX
- Multi GPU Support: Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- M.2 Sockets: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- Sata Ports: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN: Realtek® RTL8111H
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Back I/O Ports:
- - 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- - 1 x DVI-D
- - 1 x HDMI
- - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
- - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) USB Type-CTM,
- - 2 x USB 2.0
- - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
- - 3 x Audio jack(s)
ASUS TUF GAMING M5 RGB Optical Ambidextrous Mouse• Ambidextrous, ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable high-speed manoeuvring using claw or fingertip grip.
• Gaming-grade 6200-dpi optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, plus a DPI button for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments.
• Validated for tough duty with a specialized coating for added durability, 50-million-click Omron switches, and Teflon feet built for up to 250km of use.
• Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with cross-device synchronization for infinite illumination possibilities.
• Six tactile, programmable buttons and onboard memory for custom button configurations to let you play your way, wherever you go.
• Armoury II utility with extensive controls and an intuitive UI for easy settings to make the mouse your own.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Number of PCI-E Slots - x16||0|
|SATA II Ports||0|
|SATA III Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: