ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD RYZEN MOTHERBOARD + TUF M5 RGB GAMING MOUSE WORTH £34.99!
INCLUDES ASUS TUF M5 RGB GAMING MOUSE - 90MB0YM0-M0EAY0 / Socket AM4 / DDR4 Up to 3200MHz / Aura Sync / M.2 Support / HDMI and DVI / ATX
ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD RYZEN MOTHERBOARD + TUF GAMING M5 RGB GAMING MOUSETUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
FEATURES:BATTLE READY FOR YOUR GAMING RIG
TUF GAMING motherboards are built to survive and thrive on every battlefield. Infused with military spirit and styled to strike fear into the hearts of every enemy. The board is the perfect foundation for your battle rig: a solid, durable and camouflaged force that’s fit for today’s fights, and with the durability to handle multiple upgrades for the campaigns of tomorrow.
TUF GAMING ALLIANCE
We’re creating friendlier DIY PC experiences by recruiting trusted industry partners to the all-new TUF Gaming Alliance. A gaming rig is more than just a motherboard. Together we’re stronger. It’s time to join the TUF Gaming Alliance — and team up for battle!
AMD StoreMI TECHNOLOGY
All ASUS B450 motherboards are equipped with AMD Store MI.
AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times. It combines SSD performance with the affordability and capacity of an HDD by automatically moving frequently accessed data to dedicated SSD storage.
INCREASE BANDWIDTH to 18Gbps
HDMI 2.0b, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- Form Factor: ATX
- Multi GPU Support: Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- M.2 Sockets: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- Sata Ports: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN: Realtek® RTL8111H
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Back I/O Ports:
- - 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- - 1 x DVI-D
- - 1 x HDMI
- - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- - 1 x 5Gb/s port(s) USB Type-CTM
- - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A,
- - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A,
- - 2 x USB 2.0
- - 3 x Audio jack(s)
ASUS TUF GAMING M5 RGB Optical Ambidextrous Mouse• Ambidextrous, ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable high-speed manoeuvring using claw or fingertip grip.
• Gaming-grade 6200-dpi optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, plus a DPI button for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments.
• Validated for tough duty with a specialized coating for added durability, 50-million-click Omron switches, and Teflon feet built for up to 250km of use.
• Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with cross-device synchronization for infinite illumination possibilities.
• Six tactile, programmable buttons and onboard memory for custom button configurations to let you play your way, wherever you go.
• Armoury II utility with extensive controls and an intuitive UI for easy settings to make the mouse your own.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Number of PCI-E Slots - x16||0|
|SATA II Ports||0|
|SATA III Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: