ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING - AMD RYZEN MOTHERBOARD + ROG Scabbard Pad WORTH £39.99!
90MB0YS0-M0EAY0 / Socket AM4 / DDR4 Up to 3200MHz / Aura Sync / Dual M.2 Support / HDMI and DisplayPort / ATX
ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING + ASUS ROG SCABBARD PAD
ROG STRIX B450-F keeps the outstanding features of its predecessor then cranks it up a notch by upgrading Pre-mounted I/O shield, Dual M.2 and HDMI. Infused with a cyber-text pattern on both side and package with a understated style PCH nameplate, this motherboard is built from the ground up for gamers. Last but not least, it also comes with outstanding features like Aura Sync and SupremeFX S1220A Codec. ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING aims to bring the best experience to gamers and enthusiasts.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, but for those who are more into minimalist subtle style, we included with another nameplate for you to swap out.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
The ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING upgrades its I/O Shield to ROG patented pre-mounted solution. ROG's patent-pending I/O shield is finished in sleek matt black, and is pre-mounted to make it even easier to install the motherboard.
Easy to use UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey. The simple wizard in EZ mode makes short work of setting basics like the time and date, as well as more complex configurations. When you’re ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard — with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
FAN CONTROL - FAN XPERT 4
USE GPU TEMPS AS A SOURCE FOR FAN CONTROL
Individual fans can be linked to multiple sensors, including the GPU diode on compatible graphics cards. This allows system cooling to respond to varied workloads, like gaming sessions that disproportionately heat up the GPU and rendering tasks that hammer the CPU.
Precision analog/digital separation blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-on cards to provide cleaner audio.
Drive some of the very best headphones from 32 ohms to 600 ohms, for exceptional gaming-audio and music-listening experiences.
Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals, ensuring the best quality.
Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- Form Factor: ATX
- Multi GPU Support: Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- M.2 Sockets: - 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) - 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) - Sata Ports: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN: Intel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Audio: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Back I/O Ports: - - 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s) - - 1 x DisplayPort - - 1 x HDMI - - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) - - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A, - - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) , - - 2 x USB 2.0 - - 1 x Optical S/PDIF out - - 5 x Audio jack(s)
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: