ASUS PRIME B450M-A - AMD RYZEN MATX DDR4 MOTHERBOARD
90MB0YR0-M0EAY0 / Socket AM4 / DDR4 Up to 3200MHz / Aura Sync / M.2 Support / HDMI DVI and VGA/ mATX
ASUS PRIME B450M-A
ASUS Prime B450 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into AMD Ryzen™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime B450 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
Multiple temperature sensors for optimal cooling
Each header can be set to monitor and react to up to three thermal sensors. Via Fan Xpert, you can also assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to ensure optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
BIOS NEW HIGHLIGHT
When you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard —with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
- Dedicated Audio PCB Layers
- Audio Shielding
- Premium Japanese Audio Capacitors
Beautiful LED-illuminated trace paths brighten your build and highlight noise isolated, precision-shielded, interference-eliminated onboard audio like you've never before experienced!
Audio shielding ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
Separate layers for left and right tracks ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
Premium Japanese Audio Capacitors provide warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- Form Factor: mATX
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- M.2 Sockets: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- Sata Ports: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Back I/O Ports: - - 1 x D-Sub (VGA) Out - - 1 x DVI-D - - 1 x HDMI 2.0b - - 1 x Line In - - 1 x Line Out - - 1 x Mic-In - - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard - - 1 x PS/2 Mouse - - 1 x RJ-45 - - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A - - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Number of PCI-E Slots - x16||1|
|SATA II Ports||0|
|SATA III Ports||6|
|USB 3.0 Ports||8|
|USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|M2 PCIE Storage|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: