8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Dual/Quad Channel Kit [CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B]
1600MHz RAM Speed, CAS 9-9-9-24 Timings, 1.5v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with Corsair.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
CORSAIR high performance Vengeance memory module 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD, Intel dual channel processors and upcoming 2nd Generation Intel Core platforms. Vengeance memory modules provide users with outstanding memory performance and stability. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each two module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by carlson
Hi is this compatible with the 'jackfrags' build?
Is this compatible by David
Is this compatible with my existing 8GB or corsair vengance model number CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B
It should be.
Memory compatibiily by Dan
would this be compatible with a Gigabyte Z87-HD3?
Yes this should work fine
Ram by Alex
Would this work with the current 2x4gb corsair xms3 1600 9-9-9-24 @ 1.65v? I have? i have noticed you dont have 8gb kits of xms3
Yes these are compatible.
Question by FirstFallenStar
would this ram work together with
MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming Intel Z77
AMD (Trinity) Athlon X4 740 3.20GHz (3.70GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 Quad-Core Processor
No - you do realise that you are putting an AMD CPU with an intel Motherboard? You need to change one of them!