Samsung HD103SI EcoGreen F2 1TB SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
1TB Capacity, SATA-II Interface, 5400RPM Spin Speed, 8.9ms Average Seek Time, 32MB Cache
Samsung’s EcoGreen F2 incorporates 5400RPM rotational speeds, 3.0Gbps SATA interface, native command queuing features along with a 32MB buffer memory.
• Formatted capacity : 1TB
• Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance
• Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps Interface Support
• Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware
• Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
• ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant
• Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity
• ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature
• Intelligent compensation of external disturbance
• ATA 48-bit Address Feature
• SATA Native Command Queuing Feature
• ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature
• Device Initiated SATA Power Management
• Rotational vibration sensor
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Email||[email protected]|
|Manufacturer Phone||0208 337 3901|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
SATA 1 by Sunny
Does this HDD come with a jumper to force the drive into SATA 1 speed?
As far as I am aware it isnt, but if you plug it into a SATA I port it will automatically slow down to SATA I speed.
Advice by Richard
hi, i need to upgrade my memory on pc, i have a DELL DE015 with windows XP home edition,will i be able to use Samsung HD103SI EcoGreen F2 1TB SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive and is it easy to install and does it come with user friendly instructions. ta
As long as you have a spare 3.5" HDD bay and spare SATA port on your motherboard you can install this hard drive. This is a bare drive - it does not come with instructions.
compatibility by BILL
will this HDD work with an HP sr5601uk? currently has a Hitachi HDP725032GLA360 ATA device installed.
While I cannot guarantee compatibility, this HDD should be fine in your HP SR5601uk.
ASRock Penryn1600SLI-110dB by Ben
Will the HD work with my ASRock Penryn1600SLI-110dB motherboard?
I'm hoping to add this as an extral drive, will I need to change my power supply?
While I cannot guarantee compatibility, this HDD should be fine with the ASRock Penryn1600SLI-110dB.
As for Power Supply, the external bay should have a power supply which should be sufficent to power one of these drives.
Great drive by RyanMcC
Great 1TB drive - I've had one of these drives for around 5 weeks now. Runs both cool and quietly. Highly recommended.519 of 985 people rated this review as helpful