PNY NVIDIA Pascal QUADRO P400 2GB GPU with 3x DVI-D SL Adapters
2GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro P400, 3x DVI Adpt, Pascal, 256 Cores, 64Bit, 32GB/s, 0.641 TFLOPS SingleP, 3x mDP 1.4, Single Slot
Product OverviewEssential Professional Graphics for Maximum Productivity
The NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines a 256 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications. 2 GB of ultra-fast GPU memory makes it easy to manage complex 2D and 3D models and the single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for three 4K displays (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) with HDR colour gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists, giving you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
The PNY Advantage
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, driver software installation disc and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
GPU Performance Features
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 256 CUDA cores, the Quadro P400 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
2GB GDDR memory with up to 32 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines*
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
*This feature requires implementation by software applications and it is not a stand-alone utility.
NVIDIA GPU BOOST 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 12 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support three 4K monitors @ 60Hz, or one 5K at 60Hz, the P400 supports HDR colour for 4K @ 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows Only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K @ 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA® nView® Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
NVIDIA® CUDA® Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerates techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
NVIDIA® Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
Ideal Solution for:
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of assemblies and components, manipulating parts and assemblies with smooth, interactive graphics.
- Support for up to three 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously
- Quadro P400 supports display resolution up to 5K.
- Combine multiple P400 cards to provide massive visual workspaces.
Media & Entertainment
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P400 cards to provide expansive visual workspaces.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
Features- Three mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors.
- DisplayPort with Audio.
- NVIDIA nView® Desktop Management Software.
- HDCP 2.2 Support.
- NVIDIA Mosaic.
- NVIDIA Iray and MentalRay.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P400 Professional Graphics Board.
- Attached Low-Profile (SFF) Bracket.
- Unattached Full-Height (ATX) Bracket.
- Software Installation Disc.
- Printed Quick Start Guide.
- Three mDP to DVI-D SL Adapters.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: