nVidia GeForce 9800GTX+ 512MB PCI-E
738MHz GPU, 2200MHz GDDR3, Dual Dual-Link DVI, HDTV
- Nvidia Unified Architecture
- Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to vertex, geometry, physics and pixel shading.
- Microsoft DirectX 10 full support
- DX10 w/ full shader model 4.0 deliver graphics realism & film-quality effects.
- Nvidia SLI Technology
- Boost up to 2x gaming performance
- Nvidia Lumenex Engine - Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accurancy.
- Nvida PureVideo HD Technology
- Enhanced HDTV support delivers 50% more power & WMV9 1080p support
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Compatibility by ralph
Is that GPU compatibile with Gigabyte GA M56S-S3 AM2 Motherboard? (link: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Socket+AM2+(AMD)/Gigabyte+GA+M56S-S3+AM2+Motherboard+?productId=28840 )
PSU by rasta123
Hi aria, i was juts wondering will this card be a big improvement from my nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB Overclocked PCI-E???
and will i need to upgrade my PSU, i currently have a PC (power and cooling) 500w can max out at 550w and it is SLI compatible.....
yes it will
PCI Express by colin324
Will this work in my PCI Express 1.0 mobo ? Want to upgrade the graphics card now, the mobo and cpu will follow later in the year. I know PCI-E 1.0 cards work in the PCI-E 2.0 slots, just not sure if ok the other way around.
yes, it will be backwards compatible. Wont run quite at full speed, but will be fine.
Bought one, want another by Mark
Dear Aria, Ref: nVidia GeForce 9800GTX+
I bought one of these cards in August 2008, and have saved up and would like another so I can use the SLI option. The one I recieved last time is a Xpert Vision card.
If I order another one will this be Xpert Vision as well?
If not will I be able to SLI the new one with my existing card?
Your help will be greatfully recieved,
2008 is a long time ago now. If you email sales and give them the exact part number of your card, they might be able to do a check for you.
so much more power! by rob
I got one of these to replace my aging x1900 xtx cross fire set up. this card has way more strength and produces less heat while using less power. i got a palit non ref card and its great. fast and good service yet again from aria!275 of 550 people rated this review as helpful