EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SC (SUPERCLOCKED) 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express
1024MB GDDR5, Dual DVI, Mini HDMI, PCI-Express Core Speed: 763MHz, Memory Speed: 3800MHz, Shader Speed: 1526MHz
Description:Next Generation DirectX 11 gaming has officially arrived with the introduction of the EVGA GTX 460. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition*, the EVGA GeForce GTX 460 packs incredible detail and blazing fast frames into your games- without blowing your budget.
The EVGA GTX 460 features 336 CUDA Cores, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface with 1024MB onboard and full DirectX 11 support providing for unrivalled performance and breathtaking image quality. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX and CUDA technologies, the EVGA Geforce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- Nvidia PhysX Technology
- Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology
- Nvidia 2-way Ready
- Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Ready
- PCI Express 2.0 Support
- OpenGL4.0 Support
- Dual Link HDCP Capable
- Nvidia CUDA Technology with CUDA
- C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/ 7 Support
- Core Clock: 763 MHz
- Memory Clock: 3800 MHz Effective
- Sharder Clock: 1526 MHz
- CUDA Cores: 336
- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
- Memory Detail: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Speed: 0.5 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 121.6GB/sec
- One Mini-HDMI 1.4 Connector
- Two Dual-Link DVI-I Connectors
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Mobo/PCI-E Compatibility by Tom
I've got several questions, been trying to decide on a video card upgrade for a few weeks now so any help would be appreciated!
1) Would this card be compatible with my older Asus P5K motherboard?
2) I'm considering a vid card upgrade, at the moment I'm using an nvidia 8800 GTS, how much of an improvement am I likely to see?
3) The rest of my comp spec is a core 2 duo 2.21 ghz cpu and 2gb of RAM, would this be likely to play games like Crysis, Starcraft 2 or Cataclysm with settings on their maximums? Just want to weigh up my options and make sure I spend my money wisely! :)
Thank you very much!
1)It should work fine in that motherboard.
2)Maybe 40%? Will vary from game to game obviously. The 8800GTS was a very good card in it's day.
3)I wouldn't say that it could play those games at maximum. Crysis in particular is famously demanding on hardware. Also it depends on your display resolution, 'maximum' at 1366x768 is a lot more doable than 'maximum' at 1920x1200. It should be able to play those games at 'high' settings though.
Question by Avian
Would this card run in a Gigabyte EP35-DS36 MB?
Should work fine, yes.
Question by FRUCIAK
AMD Phenom II Quad-Core 965 3.4mhz black edition
Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 AMD 880
Gtx 460 evga 1gb
2x 2gb ddr3 1333 Kingston hyperX
Corsair Builder Series 600CX
Samsung F3 500GB 7200rpm
Is that good set? I'm planing to buy this in your shop :)
yes, good choice.
Question by TN
is this card better than ati 6850?
3 way sli by grmnut21
hi can 3 cards be installed an setup on 3 way sli ..?
No, the 460s only support 2-way SLI.