MSI GeForce® GTX 970 GAMING Twin Frozr V 4GB Graphics Card
GTX 970 GAMING 4G - Core: 1140MHz, Boost: 1279MHz / 4GB GDDR5 7000MHz / Cuda Cores: 1664 / SLI Ready / PhysX/CUDA Enabled / VR Ready (GTX 970 GAMING 4G)
24" AOC 144H / 1ms Gaming Monitor - G2460FQ
24" LED Monitor / 1920 x 1080 Full HD / 1ms Response Time / 80M:1 Contrast Ration / 144Hz Refresh...
|MSI GeForce® GTX 970 Gaming Twin Frozr V Graphics Card|
GeForce® GTX 970 FEATURES:
MSI TWIN FROZR V FEATURES:
Twin Frozr V
- Torx Fan Maximizes airflow and dispersion.
- SuperSU Architecture improves dissipation efficiency through special heatpipe layout.
- Zero Frozr: Fans stop spinning in low load to keep the card quiet and increase lifetime.
- Airflow Control technology Deflects airflow towards heatpipes to improve thermal efficiency.
- Easy Tuning– OC, Gaming and Silent modes adjust Graphics Card settings based on user requirements.
- Eye Rest: Dedicated color profiles for Gaming, movies and Eye Rest (reduced blue light) Custom
color, Gamma, Brightness and Contrast settings from within the Gaming App.
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
NVIDIA GPU SELECTOR:
- Core Clock: 1140MHz (Boost: 1279MHz)
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5 @ 7010MHz
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1664
- Manufacturing Process: 28nm
- Twin Frozr V Technology Dual Fans
- Multi-Monitor: x4
- Digital Max Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Analog Max Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 1x DVI-I, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Display Port 1.2
- Multi-GPU Support: 4 Way SLI
- Graphics Card Consumption: 145 Watts
- Recommended Power Supply: 500W
- Power Connections: 1x 6pin & 1x 8pin
- 35 x 269 x 141 (H x L x W mm)
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Start Delay (days)||90|
|Minimum PSU Wattage Required||500|
|Covered PCI-Express Slots||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Will this work on by Steven
Hi will this 600W EVGA 80PLUS Power Supply be ok for this Graphics Card
Yes, NVIDIA recommend at least a 500W PSU for the GTX 970 so that Power supply will be perfect
Will it fit by Josh fitzwilliams
Will this card fit on the gigabyte h81m-s2h micro atx mother board?
Hello Josh, This graphics card is compatible with the Gigabyte H81M-S2H motherboard. How ever I would recommend upgrading the motherboard to take full advantage of the latest PCI-E standard which is 3.0.
I need another one by The super awesome PC guy
GTX 970 SLI or single GTX 980ti? I already have an MSI 970 and a 750W gold PSU, i7 4790K at 5.1Ghz, 12GB RAM and tri SLI motherboard. Phantom 410 case....Or wait till pascal?
Taking into consideration that you already own an MSI GTX 970, I'd recommend that you look into another MSI GTX 970 as you will be like for like on performance with a GTX 980ti whilst costing you half of the price. Personally I'd wait for the new architectures as then at least you'll be saving a little bit of money if you were to choose a GTX 980ti, although I've heard pascal is going to double the performance power of the GTX 980ti.
Is it compatible? by Guardian
I5 4590 @ 3.30ghz
Gigabyte h81m-d2v motherboard
8gb ddr3 ram
Power supply unknown,but not an issue as I will up as necessary if needed.
I'm fairly Newb to pc customisation but I have a feeling the motherboard could cause an issue??
Any response is welcome
The Graphics card would be compatible with the motherboard, you would need at least a 500W PSU to run the system with this card.
GPU by Andrew
I recently bought the msi z97 gaming 5 motherboard from use, and was wondering if this graphics card is compatible with the motherboard?
Yes that will be fine.