EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0 Graphics Card + GTX Bundle - SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER
08G-P4-6276-KR - Core MHz: 1607, Boost: 1797 / 8GB GDDR5 @ 8000MHz / Cores: 1920 / Fitted Back plate / VR Ready / SLI Ready / DVI, HDMI, Display Port
21.5" BenQ GW2270H VA Full-HD Monitor
1920x1080 Full-HD / 20Mill:1 Contrast Ratio / 250cdm² Brightness / 5ms Response Time / VGA, 2x...
1.5m Highspeed HDMI to HDMI Lead
HDMI High Speed v1.4 - HDMI Ethernet Channel - Supports 3D over HDMI - Full HD 1080P - Oxygen...
For a limited time, get SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER with a purchase of a qualifying GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics card This promotion will run on valid purchases from 2PM 04/06/2019 - 06/08/2019 Codes will be sent to the email address on your account after the order has been dispatched
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FTW GAMING ACX 3.0Take on today’s most challenging graphics intensive PC games without missing a beat. The GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal™ the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform. #GameReady.
EVGA FTW GTX 1070
This fierce 1070 gaming card from EVGA brings high-grade components and capabilities to your gaming PC. The FTW 1070 graphics card features an array of sensational embedded tech to help draw out its maximum potential.
Take on today’s most challenging graphics intensive PC games without missing a beat. The GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal™ the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
- EVGA Adjustable RGB LEDs
- PresionX OC Built For GTX 1070 Pascal Architecture
- Manufacturer: EVGA
- Chipset: GeForce GTX 1070
- Edition: FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- Manufacturing process: 16 nm
- Microarchitecture: Pascal
- Cores: 1920
- Core Clock: 1607 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1797 MHz
- Memory Size: 8GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
- Memory Bus: 256 Bit
- Cooling Solution: Dual Fan (2)
- Cooler Design: ACX 3.0 with RGB LED
- Included/Fitted Backplate: Yes
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x16)
- Connectivity: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 | 1 x DVI-D DL | 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 @ 60Hz
- Max. Concurrent Displays: 4
- Displays NVIDIA SLI Support: 2 Way SLi with High Bandwidth Bridge Support
- GeForce GTX VR Ready: Yes
- Microsoft DirectX Support: 12 API with Feature Level 12.1
- HDCP Ready: Yes
- Width: Dual Slot
- Graphics Card Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin PCIe
- Minimum Recommended PSU: 500 W
- Maximum GPU Temperature: 94 °C
- Dimensions: 137.8 x 266.7 mm
- Package Type: Retail
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Minimum PSU Wattage Required||0|
|Covered PCI-Express Slots||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Thermal pads (p2) by mossleyboy1
So are they already installed unlike older 1070 ftw cards?
This card does not come with thermal pads, however, for the 1070/1080 models from EVGA, you can request a thermal pad kit free of charge here: http://www.evga.com/thermalmod/
Thermal pads by mossleyboy1
Does this come with thermal pads?
No, extra thermal pads are not included.