ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL OC - 3GB Graphics Card + GTX Bundle - SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER
90YV09X3-M0NA00 - Core: 1594MHz, Boost: 1809MHz / 3GB GDDR5 @ 8008MHz / Cuda Cores: 1152 / VR Ready / DVI, HDMI, Display Port / 1x 6pin required
For a limited time, get SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER with a purchase of a qualifying GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics card This promotion will run on valid purchases from 2PM 04/06/2019 - 06/08/2019 Codes will be sent to the email address on your account after the order has been dispatched
ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-O3G 3GB GDDR5 (90YV09X3-M0NA00)ASUS feature a variety of 3GB GTX 1060 cards each with their own benefits. This particular 1060 features everything the regular 3GB DUAL ASUS 1060 GPU has but boasts clock speeds that sit significantly higher. The extra speed gives the GPU a boost in performance for a slight increase in cost. If you’re a fan of the ASUS DUAL series but desire more than the standard 1060 speeds then the 3GB DUAL OC 1060 could be what you’re looking for.
• 1809 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
• Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
• Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
• NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
Model: ASUS GTX 1060 Dual OC (DUAL-GTX1060-O3G)
GPU boost Clock: OC mode: 1809 MHz | Gaming mode: 1785 MHz
GPU base Clock: OC mode: 1594 MHz | Gaming mode: 1569 MHz
Bus Standard: PCI Express® 3.0
OpenGL: OpenGL® 4.5
Video Memory: 3GB GDDR5 running @ 8008MHz
Memory Interface: 192-bit
CUDA cores: 1152
Dipsplay Connections: 1x DVI-D, 2x HDMI 2.0, 2 x Display port 1.4
Max. Digital Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Power Connections: 1x 6pin
Dimensions: 24.2 x 13 x 4.3 cm
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Minimum PSU Wattage Required||500|
|Slot Type||PCI Express|
|Covered PCI-Express Slots||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: