Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC LP 4GB Graphics Card
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 768 Core, 1303MHz GPU, 1417MHz Boost
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti OC LP 4GB Graphics CardEveryone deserves great gaming. That’s why we created the fast, powerful GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti. Now, you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It’s loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. #GameReady.
Low Profile Design
Low profile design with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
One-click Super Overclocking
With a simple click on XTREME engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
Low Power Loss
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
Intuitive XTREME Engine Utility
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
Experience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
Fast, easy access to NVIDIA Game ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
Advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA Ansel in-game photography and NVIDIA GameWorks give you a highly interactive, cinematic experience.
Features- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti.
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory.
- Low profile design with 167mm card length.
- Supports up to 4 displays.
- Chipset: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Edition: OC Low Profile
- Manufacturing process: 16 nm
- Microarchitecture: Pascal
- Cores: 768
- Core Clock: 1303 (1328 in OC Mode) MHz
- Boost Clock: 1417 (1442 in OC Mode) MHz
- Memory Size: 4GB GDDR5 running @ 7008MHz
- Memory Bus: 128 Bit
- Cooler Design: GIGABYTE Low Profile Single Fan
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x16)
- Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 / 1 x DVI-D DL / 2 x HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 (8K UHD)
- Max. Concurrent Displays: 4 Displays
- Microsoft DirectX Support: 12 API with Feature Level 12.1
- HDCP Ready: Yes
- Low Profile Compatible: Yes
- Low Profile Support: Yes - Bracket Included
- Minimum Recommended PSU: 300 W
- Dimensions: 68.9 x 37 x 167 mm
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: