MSI NVIDIA GeForce GT-710 2GB Graphic Card
Product OverviewAll Solid Capacitors
- 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load).
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Large heat sink covers the area of GPU and memory.
- Providing the best environment for gaming and multimedia.
Low Profile Design
- Low profile design saves more spaces.
- User can build slim or smaller system easier.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support in-game video recording.
- Support wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices.
- Support built-in DX12 effect test.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Technology delivers stereoscopic 3D images for gamers, movie lovers and photo enthusiasts when configured with NVIDIA GPUs, NVIDIA 3D Vision active shutter glasses and display.
CUDA is NVIDIA's parallel computing architecture that harnessing the power of the GPU to speed up the most demanding tasks you run on your PC.
Without accurate physics simulations, even the most beautiful game feels static and lifeless. PhysX taps into the GPU for complex physics calculations.
Nothing is more distracting than frame rate stuttering and screen tearing. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames using NVIDIA Control Panel software.
Microsoft DirectX is the graphics technology powering all of today's hottest games. The latest version of DirectX features tessellation for film-like geometric detail.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Minimum PSU Wattage Required||0|
|Covered PCI-Express Slots||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: