Asus ATI Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 810MHz, Memory: 2048MB 5000MHz GDDR5, 4x Display Port, 1x DVI-I, 1x DVI-D, ATI Eyefinity Technology, 3 Years Warranty.
Bundle deal available on this product:
Description:ASUS HD 6950 Series graphics cards with dual-fan cooling performance
* Speed up heat dissipation with 600% more airflow via exclusive DirectCU with dual fan design
* Expand your visual horizon across six monitors with four native DisplayPort outputs
* Super Alloy Power technology delivers 15% Performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan, 35C cooler operation
* Crank up 50% faster clock speed with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Immersive multi-display gaming experience with advanced Eyefinity technology
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming and movie-watching experience with AMD HD3D support
- Core Clock: 810MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 5000MHz (Effective)
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x DVI-D & 4x DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFire Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- ATI HD3D Technology
- Warranty: 3 Years
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Will this fit? by Nathan
Will this Graphics card fit in a CM Storm Enforcer Chasis?
Whilst I cannot guarantee compatibility, it should fit yes - although you may need to remove the middle drive bays to give the card more room (there are more drive bays below these though)
Will it work with intel? by Johny
Hey i have always wandered this, will this work with an intel motherboard and processor? And do all ATI graphics cards work with intel specs?
Yes, it makes no difference what CPU you use with what graphics card.
man it\\'s good by dad
installed this last weekend in my sons pc. It is massive, fortunatly his pc is built upon an Antec 902 so there was enough room, but we had to repostition 2 of the hard drives. It takes up 3 slots so the second pcie slot has gone. It is running 4 screens at present, a 3x1 formation with 1 above and centre.The 3x1 formation gives a resolution of almost 6000 by 1200 but unfortunatly there are few games that can support this size of screen, but when you find one that does ...WOW..
It runs Oblivion with everything maxed out at over 60 fps and is really quiet, much much quieter than his old 4870.Just waiting for the new games this Autumn.
Sounds like a nice configuration!
6 or \\"6\\" by dad
i know this is a 6 series card, but it it one of the latest "eyefinity 6" cards i.e. will it run 6 screens at once. You cab also get series 5 cards that run " eyefinity 6" just to confuse matters.
Yes this is the latest card with Eyefinity.
Which runs cooler by TonyOCL
Looking to get one of these 6950 cards and wondered would this one run cooler or the XFS 44532 one.
Which would you recommend?
The asus would be the cooler option however with the asus taking up 3 expansion slots it could impact your ability to add another card in the future.