ASUS GeForce GTX 690 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 915MHz, Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz, Memory: 4096MB 6008MHz GDDR5, CUDA Cores: 3072, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, 3DVision Surround, Stereoscopic 3D, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 3x DVI-I, 1x DisplayPort, 3 Years Warranty.
Description:The new ASUS Geforce® GTX690-4GD5 graphics card ships with Dual 28nm NVIDIA® GPU and 4GB GDDR5. To fully harness the power of dual-GPU technology, GTX690-4GD5 comes with ASUS exclusive GPU Tweak utility and NVIDIA® GPU Boost clock speed modulation that provides the fastest gaming performance. ASUS Geforce® GTX690-4GD5 offers gamers improved tuning access, and ultra-smooth gaming experience through NVIDIA® Adaptive VSync technology. It also supports NVIDIA® 3D Vision® surround™ on hundreds of PC games with a single card. Moreover, the card uses PCI Express 3.0 as the standard interface, doubling the data bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0.
- Dual 28nm GPU with 4GB GDDR5.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
- Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single card.
- PCI Express 3.0 Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU - CPU communication.
- PLX PCI-E 3.0 Bridge Chip (Gen3)
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104) x2
- Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz x2
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5 (2x 2GB)
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit)
- Processing Cores: 3072 (2x 1536)
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 3x Dual-Link DVI-I, & 1x Mini-Displayport
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 300 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Dimension: The card size is 11x4.4x1.9inches
- Warranty: 3yr
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: