EVGA Signature GeForce GTX 690 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 915MHz, Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz, Memory: 4096MB 6008MHz GDDR5, CUDA Cores: 3072, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, 3DVision Surround, Stereoscopic 3D, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 3x DVI-I, 1x DisplayPort, 3 Year Warranty (Upgradable - See below).
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor
Mini DisplayPort 1.1a and HDMI 1.3b ouput, Supports HDMI resolution of 1080p, Supports HDMI...
1.8m DVI-D Single-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections, Fully shielded for...
2m DVI-D Dual-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections,...
1m Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable for use with Apply computers or graphics cards with mini...
3 Year Warranty (extended to 10 Years Warranty from €16 if the card is registered with EVGA within 30 days of purchase).The warranty is fully transferable. This means that if an end user transfers ownership of an EVGA product to another end user whether via a private sale, or via a second hand online site or auction site, the remainder of the warranty period also transfers to the new owner. New bonuses will be available for original owners that do register within 30 days of purchase.
EVGA Global Warranty Key Items:
- 3 Year Warranty Minimum – All EVGA products will carry a minimum warranty of 3 years.
- Warranty is now Transferrable – EVGA Global Warranty will cover the product, not the user. The warranty term starts on the date of purchase if user has invoice, or manufacture date if not.
- Warranty Upgrades – Warranty upgrades are now available for the original owner upon registration. A 5 or 10 year warranty upgrade is available for a small price.
- EVGA Step-Up Enhanced – Now the EVGA Step-Up program is available for any EVGA graphics or motherboard product with Warranty Upgrade.
- Global Warranty Policy – An EVGA product is covered under warranty, no matter where you live. If you purchase a product in another country, you will be served by your local warranty centre.
- Free Standard Cross-Shipping RMA – Basic cross shipping service is now free.
The GeForce GTX 690 may very well be the first dual-GPU graphics card that emerged in full form, free from compromise. It’s the world's fastest graphics card by a wide margin. It’s quieter and consumes less power than its predecessor. It’s crammed with features that eliminate jaggies and sustains smooth framerates. And to top it off, it’s made of the finest materials, expertly constructed, and with a look that speaks directly of the power that is housed within.
- The worlds fastest graphics card!
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA.
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever.
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance.
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards.
- PLX PCI-E 3.0 Bridge Chip (Gen3)
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104) x2
- Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz x2
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5 (2x 2GB)
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit)
- Processing Cores: 3072 (2x 1536)
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 3x Dual-Link DVI-I, & 1x Mini-Displayport
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 300 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||10|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
To register by mark
Is it another 900 quid to register for the 10 year warranty??
Extra warranty with EVGA is from 8 Euros onwards up to 50 Euros.
Thanks for your question.
Are you sure by stubiedoo
Are you sure you're not, constantly tempting us away from rational decision making?
OK, OK, I'll match the above offer and throw in.. my first born son as well... Can you resist??
That's a very nice offer there my friend. However, we feel 100 souls in the minimum for an item like this. Please come back within 48hrs with the goods.
It must be mine by mdnw
Would you accept a soul as payment only one careful owner
Sorry, we are not the Devil.