EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4096MB SC GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card w/ Backplate
Core: 967MHz, Core Boost Clock: 1046MHz, Memory: 4096MB 3004MHz GDDR5, CUDA Cores: 1344, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, 3DVision Surround, Stereoscopic 3D, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 1x DVI-D, 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 3 Year Warranty (Upgradable - See below).
1.8m DVI-D Single-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections, Fully shielded for...
2m DVI-D Dual-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections,...
3 Year Warranty (extended to 10 Years Warranty from €16 if the card is registered with EVGA within 30 days of purchase).The warranty is fully transferable. This means that if an end user transfers ownership of an EVGA product to another end user whether via a private sale, or via a second hand online site or auction site, the remainder of the warranty period also transfers to the new owner. New bonuses will be available for original owners that do register within 30 days of purchase.
EVGA Global Warranty Key Items:
- 3 Year Warranty Minimum – All EVGA products will carry a minimum warranty of 3 years.
- Warranty is now Transferrable – EVGA Global Warranty will cover the product, not the user. The warranty term starts on the date of purchase if user has invoice, or manufacture date if not.
- Warranty Upgrades – Warranty upgrades are now available for the original owner upon registration. A 5 or 10 year warranty upgrade is available for a small price.
- EVGA Step-Up Enhanced – Now the EVGA Step-Up program is available for any EVGA graphics or motherboard product with Warranty Upgrade.
- Global Warranty Policy – An EVGA product is covered under warranty, no matter where you live. If you purchase a product in another country, you will be served by your local warranty centre.
- Free Standard Cross-Shipping RMA – Basic cross shipping service is now free.
The GeForce GTX 670 graphics card taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It's more than state-of-the-art technology and features. It's truly game-changing performance.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture-designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- The power to turn on lightning-fast antialiasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA.
- Support for new temporal antialiasing (TXAA) technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology.
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
- NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display).
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance.
- Core Clock: 967MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1046MHz
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||10|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: