SPARKLE GeForce GTX 650 OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 1098MHz, Memory: 1024MB 5000MHz GDDR5, CUDA Cores: 384, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, 3DVision Surround, Stereoscopic 3D, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 2x DVI-I, 1x Mini-HDMI, 2 Years Warranty.
3m Mini HDMI to HDMI Lead
Mini HDMI to full sized HDMI lead - 1.3 specification compliant.
1.8m DVI-D Single-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections, Fully shielded for...
2m DVI-D Dual-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections,...
Description:NVIDIA launched a new era in gaming with the NVIDIA® Kepler™-powered GeForce GTX family. Now, there are two new ways to experience the fastest, most efficient and powerful generation of graphics cards for yourself. Take your gaming experience to the next level with the GeForce® GTX 660—the weapon of choice for gamers—or the powerful yet remarkably priced GeForce GTX 650. Choose your weapon. Game on!
- Extending the game-changing NVIDIA® Kepler™-powered family of graphics cards with new high-performance, highly affordable solutions.
- The GeForce GTX 650 delivers GTX gaming at a remarkable price (“Step up to GeForce GTX”).
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support.
- Overclock edition.
- 28nm Processor Technology.
- Native MiniHDMI & HDMI 1.4a support integrated Audio for HDMI.
- All solid capacitors insure reliable and stable operation.
Bus Standard: PCI Express® 3.0
OpenGL: OpenGL® 4.2
NVIDIA 3D Vision®-ready
NVIDIA PhysX® technology
NVIDIA Surround® technology
Video Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
GPU base Clock: 1098MHz
CUDA cores: 384
Memory Clock: 5000MHz
Memory Interface: 128 bit
DVI Max. Resolution: 2560* 1600
DVI Output: 2x Native Dual-link DVI-I
HDMI Output: 1x Native HDMI
HDCP compliant: YES
Warranty: 2 Year
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: