be quiet! Silent Wings USC Quiet Case Fan 120mm
Ultra Silent Concept for maximum performance and silence.
Description:When developing the new generation of our housing-fan series SilentWingsUSC, two things were of particular importance to us: that they should run extremely quietly and at the same time achieve optimum airflow - an extremely tricky challenge.
And with the newly developed Ultra Silent Concept (USC), we have mastered this challenge. The USC comprises, amongst other things, two Innovations from be quiet! protected by german utility patent. In addition, the housing fan has a remarkable lifespan of almost 300,000 hours.
But, of course, our SilentWingsUSC exhibit other features, too. That's why the 120mm SilentWingsUSC came out on top in a comparative test by PCGH, and as a result was awarded top product - another result of our work into which our knowledge and, more importantly, our entire passion goes.
- Ultra Silent Concept for maximum performance and silence
- Flow-optimised fan blades
- Service life of 300,000 hours
- Low, 3,5-V initial voltage
- Including 7V-adapter and 3pin to 4 pin Y connector - Screwless anti vibration concept
The Ultra-Silent Concept (USC)
- Screwless anti-vibration fixtures and rubberised fan frame protected by german utility patent. Quiet operation thanks to the reduction of vibrations and simple installation without tools.
- High-airflow-performance design with flow-optimised fan blades on both sides, protected by german utility patent. Quiet operation and optimum airflow.
- A high-quality IC controls the motor. Minimisation of electrical noises at a constantly high running smoothness.
The FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearing with copper core
- An optimised design. Quiet operation without mechanical friction. Lifespan of almost 300,000 hours. Improved and quicker heat conduction thanks to the use of copper core.
- The auto-restart function. Automatic restart of the fan after a break in operation; avoids overheating and a power-fail restart of a computer system.
- The low 3.5V initial voltage. Early cooling of the computer system.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
will this fit on the haf 912 top cooling by sai
will 2 of these fans fit on the top cooling and side cooling of a haf 912?
That should be fine, the top supports either a 200mm or up to 2 120mm fans and the side can take either a 140 or 120mm fan.
Review by Kid
Brought this to replace the Corsair H70 fans from what a lot of people say they were loud so I opted for this as a replacement. Unfortunately they use a non screw mount, just a push plastic pin which is great but with the H70 they use long screws to mount on to the radiator.
Since I couldn't use this I decided to add it on to the case, ands its very powerful and quiet. At present I stuck it on full speed and only hear my hard drive over it more. Highly recommended and going to get the 140mm ones to replace my other case fans.
Extremely Quiet by OldMan
This is an extremely quiet and powerful fan! I use two mounted in a door, linked to a thermostat, to help the airflow within an understairs media cupboard. Running at 7 volts they are virtually silent, and will indeed start at around 3 volts producing a useful airflow.281 of 531 people rated this review as helpful
PWM?? by oli
is this fan and the 140mm version PWM compatible
This fan is 3pin only, but does come with a 3 to 4 pin y-spliter.