Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB All In One Liquid CPU Cooler
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB, 360mm All-in-One Hydro CPU Cooler, 3x120mm PWM Fan, RGB LEDs, Aluminium/Copper
Product OverviewLow-Profile Dual Chamber
The PPS (Polyphenylene sulphide) and glass fibre construction resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water. Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
- Micro-channel cold plate: Precision machined micro-channels maximise the water contact surface, to quickly dissipate heat. The base is finished with clean and clear appearance.
- O-Ring made of high quality EPDM rubber: Eliminates and prevents liquid emission.
- High performance impeller: Exclusive in-house design for enhanced liquid pressure.
- PPS + glassfibre housing & nozzle: Temperature and liquid resistance to increase life expectancy of the pump.
- Tri-phase motor with silent driver: Minimising operating current while keeping a low dBA.
- 12 addressable RGB LEDs: Fully addressable RGB that is certified to sync with RGB motherboards or controlled by MasterPlus+.
- Diffuser: Provides uniform colour in reflected and transmitted light.
Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance.
FEP tubing makes it durable yet flexible. Sleeved tubing on the exterior to give it a premium look.
MF120R ARGB Fans
MasterFan MF120R ARGB provides a specific air cooling solution ideal to maximize air pressure for AIO liquid cooling. Designed for Builders with Addressable RGB-enabled PCs, you can personalize the colour of your fans to match your PC perfectly.
Features- 360mm aluminium radiator.
- 3x 120mm addressable RGB LED PWM fans.
- Pump with 12 addressable LEDs.
Compatible CPU Sockets:
Intel: LGA 775 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-v3 / 2066.
AMD: FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / AM4.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: