Fractal Design 240mm Celsius+ S24 Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler
Fractal Design Celsius+ S24 Dynamic AIO Cooler, 2x 120mm Fans, Copper Heatsink, 240mm Aluminium Radiator, Intel/AMD
Cool, Quiet and Colourful
Celsius+ takes AIO water cooling to a new level with an ARGB-accented pump face, a fully redesigned block and an upgraded on-radiator PWM fan hub with ARGB support.
Cleverly concealed wiring in the Celsius’ braided sleeve tubing cleanly connects both power and RGB for the entire system at the pump, and selectable auto/PWM modes offer smart, dynamically optimized performance with the choice of full user control for expert fine-tuning.
Stylish glass pump face with backlit logo and ARGB LED effects
The Perfect Balance
Intelligent auto mode dynamically adjusts fan and pump speeds for optimized silent performance.
Doing the Twist
Simply twist the pump cap to switch from auto to PWM mode.
Tidier Through Technology
Integrated PWM and ARGB hub for easy installation and cable routing.
Dynamic X2 PWM fans provide excellent airflow and powerful cooling with minimal noise.
Up Our Sleeves
Braided tube sleeves contain the fan control cables and ARGB wires.
Forget the Thermal Paste
Thermal paste comes pre-applied with an optimal application for mess-free installation.
- Tinted glass pump face with backlit logo and ARGB LED effects.
- Smart auto control mode dynamically adjusts fan and pump speeds for the ideal balance of silence and cooling performance.
- Twist the pump face to change from auto to PWM mode for full user control.
- ARGB-enabled PWM hub places all fan connections directly on the radiator for a clutter-free installation.
- Sleeved tubing with concealed wiring connects power and ARGB for the entire system at the pump.
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support.
- Pre-applied thermal paste guarantees optimal application with even coverage.
- Low-permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves for extra durability and an added touch of style.
- Articulating elbow fittings make tubes easier to route while reducing tension on the pump.
- High-performance Dynamic X2 PWM fans provide excellent airflow with minimal noise.
- Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure.
- Strategic blade notches diffuse noise from blade/stator interaction.
- Trip Wire technology reduces blade turbulence.
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) fan bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty for extended peace of mind.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: