Corsair Hydro H100x AIO LED Liquid CPU Cooler
240mm High-Density Radiator - Powerful PWM Cooling - LED-Illuminated Pump Head - Quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
Corsair Hydro Series, H100x, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Liquid CPU Cooler
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it's easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
FEATURES• Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance.
• Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans provide powerful cooling with fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
• White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build.
• Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
• Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Tubing Material Low Permeation Rubber
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size: 275mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan(s) included: 2x SP120 PWM Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 1700 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 57.2 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 2.08 mm-H20
- Fan Noise Level: 28.3 dBA
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
|Cooler Height - mm||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: