Aerocool 240mm ARGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler
Aerocool 240mm Pulse L240F AIO Cooler, 2x 120mm ARGB Fans, Copper Heatsink, Aluminium 240mm Radiator, Intel/AMD
Product OverviewOne of the most affordable liquid cooling solutions on the market, with looks to boot. Eight unique RGB lighting modes can be adjusted using a convenient LED control switch. Built-in Addressable RGB compatibility allows you to connect directly to Addressable RGB motherboards as well as your Addressable RGB fans. Equipped with two high-performance Addressable RGB fans. The Pulse is built to meet the highest engineering standards, ensuring your system will stay cool even under the most demanding conditions.
Features- 8 Unique preset RGB lighting modes can be adjusted for brightness or different effects via LED control switch.
- Fully compatible with Addressable RGB motherboards such as Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, and ASRock RGB Sync.
- Built-in Addressable RGB compatibility allows you to connect directly to Addressable RGB fans via 5V adjustable LED connector.
- Comes equipped with two high-performance, silent Addressable RGB fans to maximize cooling performance while delivering extra flair to your rig.
- Pure copper water block with micro channel design allows for faster heat transfer.
- Pump is placed together with the radiator instead of the block to reduce vibrations to the CPU, helping to extend the CPU lifetime.
- Balanced impeller and high-quality bearings allow for silent performance.
- Low-density fins per inch radiator (LFPI) provide higher airflow at lower noise levels.
- Teflon coating on the tubing allows for ultra-low water loss, extending the product lifetime.
- High-quality tubing and fittings made of soft and durable material.
- Unique Flower-Shaped Fan Design delivers unbeatable cooling performance and minimizes noise.
- Anti-vibration pads absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||0870 012 0021|
|Cooler Height - mm||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: