Fractal Design 120mm Addressable RGB LED Prisma AL-12 3-pin DC PC Cooling Fan Triple Pack
3x 120mm Fractal Design Prisma AL-12 ARGB Pack, 7 Blade, AF/Press Fans, 1200rpm, 50.63CFM, 19.5dBA, LLS, ARGB LED, 3-pin
Product OverviewPrisma AL ARGB: Shine Bright
Fractal Design Prisma AL Series ARGB fans allow your system to truly shine. Six hub-mounted addressable RGB LEDs work in harmony with a white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce a beautifully uniform glow across the fan’s entire surface.
Support for ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components. Those wanting more physical control can pair Prisma with the Adjust R1 controller* to switch between colours, brightness, and motion effects with the push of button.
As with any Fractal Design fan, silence remains a central focus with integrated vibration damping corners, silent LLS bearings, and PWM* options for complete control over the speed of your fans, ensuring Prisma is seen, not heard.
Six hub-mounted individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver powerful lighting in a full spectrum of colour choices.
Connect Prisma to the Adjust R1 RGB controller* for physical control of colours and effects.
Prisma fully supports Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, and ASRock Polychrome
Ideal for users looking for a silent and reliable 3-pin or PWM* fan with addressable RGB LEDs, high-quality uniform light output, and compatibility with standard LED controls.
Important – Please Note: Adjust R1 RGB controller is Not Included, Available Separately. PWM functionality is only available on PWM models - please check specifications for PWM support & functionality.
Features- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs.
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow.
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan.
- Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber.
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency.
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence.
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections.
- PWM control with a wide speed range ideal for CPU heatsinks and radiators (PWM versions only).
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style.
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, and ASRock Polychrome support.
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (Not Included, Available Separately) enables physical control of colours and effects.
- 3-pin/PWM versions and 120/140mm sizes available individually or in 3-pack sets.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: