GameMax Gamma 500 Rainbow ARGB CPU Cooler
GameMax Gamma 500 Rainbow ARGB Single Tower CPU Cooler, 5 Copper Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan,Addressable RGB LEDs,
Product OverviewBrand new for 2019 Game Max have introduced the Game Max Gamma 500 Rainbow ARGB all-aluminium CPU.
The fans are synchronised to present amazing lighting effects simultaneously. Easily control your ARGB lighting system with a controller or RGB software when connected to a compatible motherboard (such as ASUS Aura).
The colours are programmed by motherboard software itself and the different colour modes are with the motherboard type that the user is using.
Optimised mounting kit with enhanced back plate and clips allow easy installation and improved durability.
Solid 0.5-mm fins & 5 heat pipes for highly efficient heat transfer.
A 120mm ARGB fan with vibration-eliminating rubber pads and PWM for low-noise operations. Supports mainstream Intel & AMD platforms.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Features- Copper Heat Pipes: 5 pieces of HDT copper sintering powder heat pipes delivers high-efficiency heat conduction.
- Fan Fin: 2.5mm fan fins pitch high penetrability tower heat sink dissipates heat with low speed & noise fan.
- ARGB Fan: 120 x 120 x 25 PWM ARGB LED silent fan detachable when cleaning needed.
- Easy Installation: Simple and friendly installation in Intel and AMD system without moving the motherboard.
- ARGB Software: ARGB software control when your motherboard supports RGB lighting.
- RGB Mystic Light Sync: With the convenience of Mystic Light Sync, you can control RGB LED solutions to customise your computer lighting from other supported peripherals, such as RGB CPU/System Coolers, Memory Modules, Cases, HDDs, Keyboards, Mice, Mouse Pads, Headsets and LED Strips.
- Wire Controller Included: Synchronised ARGB aluminium housing and fan provide amazing lighting visuals. Use the wire controller to customise the colour scheme to match your ultimate gaming build.
- Software Control: If your motherboard supports ARGB lighting, then you can use software control by simply plugging in the ARGB connector (included) into the RGB Header on your motherboard.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Cooler Height - mm||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: