Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler
The Hyper 212 Plus carries on the legacy of providing a great balance of performance and noise level during high and low speed operations.
Bundle deal available on this product:
Description:Succeeding the popular Hyper 212, the Hyper 212 Plus carries on the legacy of providing a great balance of performance and noise level during high and low speed operations.
Hyper 212 Plus is Cooler Master's first cooler to be equipped with an all-in-one mounting solution that includes LGA 1156 and 1366. Direct Contact heat-pipe is now also utilized in this latest update.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel Socket LGA775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3
- Silent operation with minimal noise level at 13 dBA.
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.
- Computer aided heatsink design provides fin optimization with perfect balance between high and low speed operation.
- 4 x Direct Contact heat-pipes for seamless contact between CPU surface and cooler.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique blade design for excellent airflow.
- Upgradable to dual fans and swapping of fans with extra fan-clips included.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by Tom
Hi just wondering would this cooler fit on an lga 1155 motherboard inside the "Sharkoon Vaya Midi Tower Gaming Chassis"?
Any feedback would be great, thanks!
yes this should fit and it supports 1155
LGA 1155 by Michael T
Hi Aria, just wondering if this cooler will fit a 1155 motherboard? It says 1156 but...?
yes it should be compatible with socket 1155
Size and if it fits my case. by LukeP117
Can this Cooler fit my Coolermaster Elite 430 case?
I looked at the sizes of both the case and this cooler and it fits easily, however im not sure it will fit because of my motherboard and graphics card.
The motherboard I am using is a Gigabyte PH67-UD3 and am not certain if this will fit with room to spare.
Whilst I cannot guarantee compatibility, that should be fine
Is this cooler compatible with the AM3+ Socket? by James
Hi there, is this cooler compatible with the AM3+ Socket?
yes it should be
Overclocking/Fitment by Tam
Will this be an acceptable upgrade from the AMD stock cooler (far to loud) on my 1090T X6 on an AM3 board.
Will it keep the processor cool enough if I want to overclock from stock 3.2Ghz to 4.0Ghz/4.2GHz.
Will it fit in a Zigmatek Asgard I case.
yes that should be fine