Cooler Master Hyper 212X Tower CPU Air Cooler
RR-212X-17PK-R1 - 120mm Fan PWM / 140W Support / Intel: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 775 / AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2 / Heatsink Height: 158mm.
Description:The latest in the extremely popular Hyper 212 series, Cooler Master’s Hyper 212X is based on the same patented CDC Quad heatpipe array as the 212 EVO but features several improvements that boost performance and further reduce noise. Thanks to our brand new Smart Engine and POM bearing, the 212X is incredibly durable and will virtually last a lifetime.
- High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- Patented CDC™ technology – 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface.
- Aluminium Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
- Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise.
- Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.
- Edition: Hyper 212X
- Cooler Form Factor: Single Tower
- Heatpipes: 4
- Cooler Features: Aluminium Fins
- Socket Compatibility: 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 775 / AM2 / AM2+ AM3 / AM3+ / FM1 / FM2 / FM2+
- Included Fan Configuaration: 1 x 120mm
- Fan Edition: Custom Fans
- PWM Fan: Yes
- Fan Colour: Grey/Black
- Fan Connectors: 1 x 4-pin
- Approx Fan Speed: 600 - 2000 rpm
- Adjustable Fan Speed Controller: No
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 82.9 CFM
- Air Pressure: 0.3 - 2.09 mm H2O
- Sound Level (dB): 9 - 36 dB
- Heatsink Material: Copper
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 158 mm (WxHxD)
- Total Dimensions: 120 x 79 x 158 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 492 + 106 g
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|Cooler Height - mm||79|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: