be quiet! Silent Wings 2 140mm Silent Case Fan
Silent Wings 2 fans are our quietest fans. With Fluid Dynamic Bearings (FDB) and copper core, they have a very long life (300,000 hrs MTBF). With a turbulence reducing fan blade design, these fans are silent. You get various mounting options including screwless push-pin with rubberised mounts, or hard mount with screw options. Max 1000RPM with multi-voltage adapter supports three selectable fan speed. @12V 15.8dB(A) and CFM of 60.4
Description:Variable, Virtually Inaudible, State Of The Art Cooling
SilentWings 2 fans provide the greatest performance-to-noise ratio and highest reliability on the market. They achieve their virtually silent operation without sacrificing airflow, and so offer the perfect balance between superior cooling and serenity.
New and improved features include:
• unique airflow-optimized fan blade design that reduces noise-generating turbulence
• advanced fluid dynamic bearing with copper core that provides for greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life
• multivoltage adapter supports three selectable fan speeds, and quiet operations as low as 15.8 dB(A)
• Dynamically-balanced impeller reduces vibration at its primary source
• Improved screwless vibration-damping mounts and rubberized frame help prevent transmission of vibration to computer case; hard mount option also included
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• Three year warranty
SilentWings 2 fans are your best choice for any application that requires ultimately quiet operation and uncompromised performance.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Silent by BUDFORCE
The cable out of these fans is the standard 3 pin fan connection. However it comes with a 4 pin molex adapter so you can plug it into your power supply instead.
Also there is plenty of length in the cable (I guess around 30cm).
The fan is pretty much silent even on full speed.
best fans ive ever owned by carnt hear them
fited x 2 140mm roof and 1x 140 mm rear of case and x3 120 mm front intake . cm storm styker to day . best fans ive ever owned . had to put my hand and ear next to intake out take to even hear they was running max setings on control @ 12 volts off molex . jumped them off my old rig volts with x2 penetrators on low setings and x3 noctua low noise with voltage/speed reducers .my old fans drowned them out 3ft away . seems to be pushing a fair amout of air . and match my cpu cooler SilentWings 2 throw out . come with fan speed reduers 3 pin to molex fiting 5 volt 7 volt dropped from 12 volt . really dont think you need to slow them down . well haapy cheers385 of 712 people rated this review as helpful