Cooler Master TPC 800 Vapor Chamber Performance CPU Cooler + 2 FREE PWM 120mm Fans!
2x 120mm PWM Fans worth £20 FREE with this CPU Cooler for Push/Pull! TPC 800 is the Cooler Master Reference Cooler for optimal Performance and is a high end cooling system with perfect performance for overclocking.
Compatible with Intel LGA2011/1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
2x FREE 120mm PWM Cooler Master Blade Master (R4-BMBS-20PK-R0) Fans worth £20 with this CPU Cooler for a limited time only!TPC 800 is the Cooler Master Reference Cooler for optimal Performance and is a high end cooling system with perfect performance for overclocking. TPC 800 is the first-ever CPU heatsink to use vertical vapor chamber technology and combine it with heatpipe technology: the synergy of both technologies working in tandem delivers the top cooling performance.
- The TPC 800 uses 2 separate cooling technologies to transfer heat – heat pipes and vertical vapor chambers.
- The first-ever CPU heatsink to use vertical vapor chamber technology.
- 100% pure polished copper base – combined with improved soldering technologies for the best thermal transfer.
- Special fin design – heatsink receives concentrated cold airflow.
- Improved air pressure design and fan mounting system.
CPU Socket - Intel® LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775 AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Dimension (W / H / D) - 134 x 74 x 158 mm (5.3 x 2.9 x 6.2 in)
Heat Sink Material - Copper Base / 2 Vapor Chambers
6 Heatpipes / Aluminum Fins
Heat Sink Weight - 826g (1.83 lb)
Heat Pipes Dimensions - 6mm
Fan Support - Up to 2 x 120mm
When ultra-high performance coolers demand additional performance, count on Blade Master PWM fan series to increase cooling efficiency. Blade Master offers a balance of high air pressure with balanced airflow and minimal noise levels. With the Blade Master family of 120mm, 92mm, and 80mm fans, unique wave-form blades create increased pressure that exceeds competitor fans at the same airflow. The highest air pressure allows Blade Master fans to blow directly through dense performance heat sinks for extreme cooling.
The PWM fan with adjustable fan speed ranging from 600 - 2000 R.P.M guarantees the best ratio between performance and noise level. The anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges dampen noise for more quiet operation.
Featuring distinguished wave-shaped blades, the COOLER MASTER R4-BMBS-20PK-R0 provides up to 3.90 mmH2O of air pressure that triumphs over competitors at the same air flow for better cooling performance.
- Wide PWM fan speed range between 600 - 2000 R.P.M.
- Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise.
- Distinguished blade shape for airflow improvement.
- Well-balanced cooling performance with fan airflow, air pressure, and noise.
Bearing Type - Long Life Sleeve
RPM - 600 - 2000RPM
Air Flow - Up to 76.8 CFM
Noise Level - 13 - 32 dBA
Static Pressure - Up to 0.40 – 3.90 mm/H2O
Connector - 4-Pin PWM (motherboard power management)
Dimensions - 120 x 120 x 25 mm
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: