BitFenix Prodigy Blue Mini-ITX Gaming Case
Meticulously crafted and beautifully engineered, Prodigy redefines the Mini-ITX chassis.
Meticulously crafted and beautifully engineered, Prodigy redefines the Mini-ITX chassis. The compact housing is suspended by handles made with BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite for easy portability and maximum shock absorption. On the inside, our modular FlexCage™ gives you the flexibility to install up to five 3.5" hard disks or 2.5" SSDs, or remove it entirely to fit up to 240mm watercooling radiators and long graphics cards. For added flexibility, additional SSD locations are also included, and a choice of Midnight Black or Arctic White with interchangeable front facades mean Prodigy will suit your individual style. With tool-free convenience, two USB 3.0 ports, filtered intakes, and proprietary BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Prodigy is the compact case with no compromises.
With its subtle curves and clean lines, Prodigy is distinctly BitFenix. The compact mini-ITX body is suspended by two elegantly crafted handles that give Prodigy a solid yet modern look that makes it a perfect addition to any environment.
Despite its small stature, Prodigy is engineered for maximum flexibility. Remove the top HDD cage to fit long graphics cards up to 320mm in length. Bolt a 240mm water cooling radiator in the top, or if the build demands it, remove the entire HDD cage and put the 240mm radiator in the front, while still being able to install up to five 2.5" drives. With multiple installation options, Prodigy is a small case that truly does it all.
Both the top and bottom handles of Prodigy are made from BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite - a revolutionary material that is not only flexible, but incredibly strong. Fastened on both the top and bottom of the chassis, these handles are a convenient way to carry Prodigy, while providing added shock absorption during transport.
With the ability to install up to five 3.5" HDDs or nine 2.5" SSDs, Prodigy provides loads of storage options. Set it up as a high octane portable gaming rig, an attractive home server, or a full on NAS. With Prodigy, the possibilities are nearly limitless.
- Beautifully Compact – Mini ITX dimensions with clean modern styling
- Unmatched Flexibility – Supports long graphics cards and up to 240mm water cooling radiators
- BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite Handles – For portability and shock absorption
- Maximum Storage Potential – Install up to five 3.5" or nine 2.5" SSDs
- BitFenix FlexCage™ - Modular hard disk cage can be completely removed for added flexibility
- Choose Your Own Style – Two color options and interchangeable face plates available
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – Two ports included for blazing file transfers
- BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment – Luxurious matte finish and soft feel
- Trouble-free Installation – Tool-free drive locking mechanisms, cable management and filtered intakes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 404 x 359mm
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX
- 5.25” Drive Bays: x 1 (removable)
- 3.5” Drive Bays: x 5 (3 + 2 modular)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: x 9 (5 + 2 + 1 +1 )
- Cooling Front: 120mm x 2 (120mm x 1included) or 140/180/200/230mm x 1(optional)
- Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (included) or 140mm x 1(optional)
- Cooling Top: 120mm x 2 (optional)
- PCI Slots: x 2
- I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: FyberFlex™ Composite handles, SofTouch™ surface treatment, filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Hard Drive Bays||9|
|DVD Drive Bays||1|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Max. PSU Depth (mm)||180|
|Max. CPU Fan Height (mm)||180|
|Max. GPU Length (mm)||250|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: