Kolink Aviator Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black
With it's aggressive gaming design, the Kolink Aviator is an excellent example of a gaming case that is packed full of features without the hefty pricetag
Description:"AVIATOR MIDI TOWER GAMING CASE - BLACK"
With it's aggressive gaming design, the Kolink Aviator is an excellent example of a gaming case that is packed full of features without the hefty pricetag. The Black Aviator comes with a premium Glossy finish, and 3 pre-installed fans, 2 of which are Red LED. The Aviator comes with support for up to 370mm VGA cards, 170mm CPU Coolers and 240mm Radiators on the top or front panel. Furthermore, the Aviator comes with 2 x USB3.0 ports at standard, an TF/SD Card Reader and a fan controller for excellent user interface options.
The Kolink Aviator is an excellent Midi Tower gaming chassis and represents outstanding value for money within the gaming range.
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 with audio jacks
- Extruded right side panel for cable management & better airflow.
- Large hexagonal mesh on front and top for good airflow.
- Equipped with a stylish pedestal that lifts your chassis and improves airflow.
- Bottom PSU placement.
- Tool free SSD, HDD side installation.
- TF/SD card reader ready for quick access to multimedia.
- Tinted transparent ABS window for full view of interior.
- Dual radiator water cooler installable (top and front)
- Model: Aviator Black
- Type: Midi Tower Case
- Colour: Black with glossy front panel finish
- Case Material: 0.5mm Steel/Plastic
- Power Supply Orientatation: Bottom
- Motherboard Support: ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
- External 5.25" Bays: 2
- External 3.5" Bays: 1
- Internal 3.5" Bays: 2
- Internal 2.5" Bays: 1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 2 x USB3.0 (with USB2.0 convertor), 1 x USB2.0, HD-Audio x 1, Mic x 1, SD Card Reader, Fan Controller
- Cooling System: Front - 2 x 120mm Fan (included Red LED), Rear - 1 x 120mm (included), Top - 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Dimensions: 400 x 211 x 480mm
- Box Dimensions: 578 x 263 x 538
- Clearance: VGA - 370mm, CPU Cooler - 170mm
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Hard Drive Bays||2|
|DVD Drive Bays||2|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Max. PSU Depth (mm)||160|
|Max. CPU Fan Height (mm)||170|
|Dimensions||578 x 263 x 538|
|Max. GPU Length (mm)||370|
|Maximum Amount of Fans||5|
|Number of Additional Fan positions||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
gaming pc by Leigh
Would this setup work, could you also recommend a processor for this setup
MSI Radeon R9 380 GAMING AMD Graphics Card 2GB#64013
Pioneer DVR-221LBK 24x Internal DVD/CD Burner inc LabelFlash Technology#57492
Thermaltake TR2 Challenger 700W 80+ Certified APFC Power Supply Retail Boxed#64523
HyperX Blue Fury Series 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM (Kit of 2) Memory#64849
1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III Hard Drive#48501
Corsair Air Series SP120 LED Red 120mm Case Fan#61340
Kolink Aviator Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black#65423
Gigabyte Z97-D3H Intel Z97 ATX Motherboard
Here are my recommendations for CPU's on that motherboard:
i7 4790 - great CPU at a low price but only if not overclocking.
i5 4590 - best price point for non-overclock i5.
i5 4690k - if you're looking to overclock but are on a budget.
Also I would say for the small difference in price you should get the 4GB R9 380, a lot of the 300 series AMD cards rely on a large amount of VRAM to get the best performance out of them.