CoolerMaster MasterBox Q500L Compact Windowed Midi ATX PC Gaming Case
Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L, Black, Mid Tower PC Case, w/ Acylic Side Window, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 120mm Fan, USB3.0
Product OverviewThe MasterBox Q500L
The MasterBox Q500L supports a standard ATX motherboard and PSU in a highly compact layout. With the same exterior dimensions as the MasterBox Q300L, support for a standard ATX motherboard was made possible by maximizing the usage of internal space.
Although the PSU is mounted by default at the top/front of the chassis, the mounting bracket allows for the repositioning of the PSU depending on form factor. For instance, if a mini ITX motherboard is used instead of an ATX in the MasterBox Q500L, the PSU can be mounted in the conventional position of the bottom, rear to allow for increased front panel ventilation and configuration options.
Across the Q series, the movable I/O panel and support for different orientations are also featured on the MasterBox Q500L. Thermal performance is dependent on the build itself, with the exterior fully perforated to offer plenty of options for cooling configurations.
Features- Minimized Dimensions for Standard ATX: The MasterBox Q500L supports standard ATX motherboards and PSUs, with a body depth and height of only 386 x 381mm.
- Fully Perforated Chassis: The top, front, rear, and bottom panels are fully perforated to offer airflow for various fan configurations.
- Movable I/O Panel: Orientation for the chassis is versatile, with the option to move the I/O Panel to 6 different locations.
- Vertical and Horizontal Position: The case can be oriented vertically or horizontally while retaining easy access to the I/O. Rubberized screws also function as feet to supplement different orientations.
- Vertical PSU Placement: The PSU is positioned on the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space. The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor.
- Magnetic Dust Filters: The magnetic dust filters feature a unique design. Magnets allow quick removal and installation for easy cleaning of the dust filters.
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, 27~30mm width of space is offered for cable management.
- Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel: The side panel displays system builds in full view.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: