ENTHOO EVOLV MATX TEMPERED GLASS - GREY
The EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels.
Akasa AK-LD05-50RB Asus ROG RGB LED PC Light Strip 50cm
Akasa 50cm Vegas MB, Magnetic RGB LED Light Strip control via 4-pin RGB-strip or 4 Pin Molex...
ASUS LITE External Slimline DVD Re-Writer 8X
ASUS SDRW-08D2S-U LITE External Slimline DVD Re-Writer
Deepcool 380 RGB Magnetic LED Strips (3x40cm) with Remote
ENTHOO EVOLV MATX TEMPERED GLASS - GREYThe EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels. System builders and watercooling enthusiasts can now present their build with a premium touch. The EVOLV MATX is equipped with innovative features, amazing (water)cooling potential, and RGB illumination.
FEATURES:The original Evolv case marked Phanteks first foray into the Evolv line of cases, which led to the popular Evolv ITX/ATX models and the highly successful Evolv ATX Glass. This particular model in Gunmetal Grey retains most of the features found on the original Evolv, but adds a plethora of desirable features to further improve an already great case. The first and foremost is a pair of 3mm tempered glass side panels, with the right hand glass panel heavily tinted to only show any installed SSD drives. This means that cable management is hidden without losing the premium feel and look of tempered glass panels.
Watercooling support has been improved, with up to 360mm radiators now possible on the front of the Evolv, and the 200mm front fan has been changed to a high performance 140mm version, with another 140mm in the rear. A pair of 2.5" SSD brackets are now included as standard to mount your drives behind the motherboard plate.
In addition, the Evolv MATX Glass now has RGB functionality, with compatibility for Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light Sync and additional RGB motherboards. The full suite of Phanteks RGB products are also compatible. The Phanteks Evolv M-ATX Glass represents another excellent addition into the Phanteks range of chassis.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Dimension: 230 mm x 453 mm x 400 mm (W x H x D), 9.1 in x 17.8 in x 15.7 in
- Colour: Gunmetal Grey
- Form Factor: Micro tower
- Material(s): Aluminum (3mm), Tempered glass (3mm), Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, RGB LED control
- Side window: Yes, tempered glass panels (left and right)
- Expansion slots: 4
- Internal 3.5”: 2x
- Internal (dedicated) 2.5”: 2x
- Cooling: Front - 120mm Fan x 3, 140mm Fan x 2 (1 included), Top - 120mm Fan x 2, 140mm Fan x 2, Rear - 120mm Fan x 1, 140mm Fan x 1 (included)
- Liquid Cooling: Front - Up to 360mm (with removal of 3.5" HDD brackets) or 280mm (without removal), Top - Up to 280mm, Rear - Up to 140mm
- Clearance: Graphic card 319 mm (12.5 in), CPU cooler 192 mm (7.5 in), Cable management 26 mm (1.0 in), PSU (including cable) 216 mm (8.5 in)
- Model: PH-ES314ETG_AG
- Net Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 10 kg (22.0 lbs)
- Package Dimension: 308 mm x 540 mm x 463 mm(WxHxD)
- Warranty: 5 Years
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Hard Drive Bays||4|
|DVD Drive Bays||0|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Max. PSU Depth (mm)||216|
|Max. CPU Fan Height (mm)||192|
|Max. GPU Length (mm)||319|
|Maximum Amount of Fans||3|
|Number of Additional Fan positions||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: