Cooler Master Elite 343 Black Micro-ATX Case
Elite 343 (RC-343) is a mini-tower that accommodates micro-ATX, built with a modern black design body and front panel.
Startech 11 Piece PC Computer Tool Kit
11 pieces with Carrying Case
Description:Elite 343 (RC-343) is a mini-tower that accommodates micro-ATX, built with a modern black design body and front panel. This chassis maintains Elite’s pedigree of compact-sized and quality build that would look great in any space. Elite 343 maintains a quiet environment while providing the option of adding 80mm or 90mm rear fans to provide the best ventilation possible for a compact system.
- Front mesh design provides superior ventilation to maintain constant cooling
- Front I/O panel provides easy access for users
- Side panel security lock hole for higher security
- Side ventilation holes for better cooling performance
- Front 120 mm fan provides the best cooling solution
- Removable HDD cage
- Material Steel Body ; ABS plastic ; Mesh Front bezel
- Dimension (W / H / D) 183 x 356.7 x 445.8 mm / 7.20 x 14.04 x 17.55 inches
- Weight Net Weight: 4.0 kg/ 8.84 lbs
- Gross Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.24 lbs
- M/B Type Micro-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay 2 Exposed
- 3.5" Drive Bay 5 Hidden 1 Exposed
- I/O Panel USB 2.0 x 2 , Spk x 1 , Audio x 1 , e-SATA (optional)
- Expansion Slots 4
- Cooling System Front: 120 x 25mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17 dBA (pre-install) ; 80mm / 90mm (optional)
Rear: 80 / 90 mm fan x 1 (optional)
Side: 90 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply Standard ATX PS2 (optional)
- Maximum Compatibility CPU Cooler height: 148 mm
VGA Card length: 250 mm ( wtih HDD cage ) / 363 mm ( remove HDD cage )
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Hard Drive Bays||6|
|DVD Drive Bays||2|
|USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
|Max. PSU Depth (mm)||140|
|Max. CPU Fan Height (mm)||148|
|Max. GPU Length (mm)||250|
|Maximum Amount of Fans||3|
|Number of Additional Fan positions||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Great Little Case by Wiggaz
Bought this for a media pc/light gaming build.
Case is well built with no sharp edges.
Matt Black finish, feels quiet chunky and solid for a budget case.
Room inside is obviously restricted by its Micro ATX form but generally everything is set out well for a case of this size.
No cable routing but areas to rear of hard drive bays seem roomy compaired to other cases so tidy wiring isnt that difficult.
PSU location on the case i purchased was for top mounting, thought it was going to be bottom mounted, but you cant have everything.
120mm fan provided to the rear of the front panel, but no fan to the rear of the case?
Front Panel is easy to remove for DVD installation etc and there are no push out metal plates to have to snap out.
Overall good case, came with Power Lead and generous amount of all types of screws, stand offs and cable ties etc.
Comment by mike
would this fit in this case
Gladiator Intel G530 Sandy Bridge Dual-Core bundle thanks
Yes this is indeed compatible.
Thanks for your question.
PSU by Chris
Could I use a standard ATX PSU in this case?
Question by Model version
I have seen other photos including on the cooler master website that show this case with the PSU at the top. Can you confirm that the one you are selling has the PSU at the bottom?
No, this version of the 343 has no power supply.
Full Height Expansion Cards? by Dave-S
Hi, if I fitted a micro ATX Motherboard in this case, would I be able to use full size PCI or PCI-E expansion cards?
here are the max lengths you can use length: 250 mm ( wtih HDD cage ) / 363 mm ( remove HDD cage ) graphics