Thermaltake Element S Windowed Mid Tower Case
The "S" for Element S represents Silence, Sophisticated, Specious, Stream, Speedy and Substantial. With the six core design concepts, every surface, curve, line and crease has a function, expressing its potency and performance.
Description:Element S is entirely different from the chassis Thermaltake made especially for gamers and enthusiasts in the past. It is masterpiece focus on upper level of consumers' satisfaction by satisfy the creative professionals like 3D modeler, music composer, graphic designer, video editor and gamer themselves. The "S" for Element S represents Silence, Sophisticated, Specious, Stream, Speedy and Substantial. With the six core design concepts, every surface, curve, line and crease has a function, expressing its potency and performance. With a seductive flow that incorporates profound detailing and powerful stance, the Element S delivers breathtaking beauty with performance.
- Anti-vibration & noise reduction material apply on side panel.
- Profound appearance and stealth black interior with Windowed Side Panel.
- Massive storage capability with 7X3.5 inch and 2X2.5 inch drive bay.
- Excellent thermal performance with optimal air flow.
- Plug & Play 23cm side panel fan and direction-free HDD cage.
C Folding edge design to strengthen structure and prevent cutting.
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm TurboFan, 1300rpm, 17dBA Included
- 120 x 120 mm fan (not included)
- 140 x 140 x 25 mm TurboFan, 1000rpm, 16dBA included
- Two 60 x 60 mm fan (not included)
- 230 x 230 x 20 mm red LED fan, 600rpm, 15dBA included
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: