2mtr Display port M - DVI M Adaptor cable
Allows you to connect a Display port graphics card to a DVI monitor
Disaply Port (M) to DVI (M) AdaptorDisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to DVI adaptors are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a DVI monitor/device.
Specification- Display port male (20 pin) to DVI male
- DVI-D output
- Passive adaptor
- Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI
- Support display port connector 20 pin
- Support 8-bit &10-bit deep colour
- Support the video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
- Support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0906 47 00 309|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: