get the latest hot offers
Gateway EMachines E4231 PC with Vista
Intel Celeron 420, 512 RAM, 80Gb Hard Drive, DVD-RW, 15-1 Card Reader. 5.1 Sound, Speakers, Keyboard, Mouse, Windows Home Basic.
- PC Systems & Bundles are built to order unless otherwise stated. Please allow 10 working days from time of ordering. Please allow for busy periods. For V12 finance orders, please allow an additional 3-4 days for processing of the finance instructions by V12.
- We offer an Express Build Service. This is a Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service. Call Sales on 0844 999 2499 to book your spot for £50 + VAT. Alternatively, if ordering on the web, click the Bundle option below to get your PC built within 5 working days. This guarantee does not apply to V12 (financed) orders, which may require an additional day or two to process.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
17" Hanns-G HG171a WideScreen
Description:A great PC at a crazy introductory price!!.
Perfect for the home and ready to go out of the box. PC includes Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Works so you can get to work or play right away. Multimedia Speakers, Keyboard mouse and built-in card reader complete the package in stylish Black and Silver
Remember unlike some other PC's you see in supermarkets at bargain prices the E-Machine from Gateway is easily upgradeable and the solid build quality really shows through.
Gateway... building PC's for over 15 years
Product description Gateway E Machine E4231
- CPU / Processor Celeron 420 1.6GHz
- Hard Drive Size 80GB SATA2
- RAM / Memory Size 512M DDR2
- Optical Drive(s) DVD-RW SM
- Video(s) Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Network 10/100/1000
- Audio / Sound 6-Channel (5.1) High Definition Audio
- Additional information KB, M & Spkrs, Card Reader
- Operating System Vista Home Basic & Works 8.5 etc
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0906 47 00 309|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Aria Warranty Only?||Yes|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: