get the latest hot offers
Arianet Low Power Intel Atom Mini PC System
Intel Atom 230, 1GB DDR2, 160Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, DVDRW
- PC Systems & Bundles are built to order unless otherwise stated. Please allow 10 working days from time of ordering. Please allow for busy periods. For V12 finance orders, please allow an additional 3-4 days for processing of the finance instructions by V12.
- We offer an Express Build Service. This is a Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service. Call Sales on 0844 999 2499 to book your spot for £50 + VAT. Alternatively, if ordering on the web, click the Bundle option below to get your PC built within 5 working days. This guarantee does not apply to V12 (financed) orders, which may require an additional day or two to process.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
Microsoft Desktop 1000 Keyboard and Mouse Set
USB, Wireless, Black, Optical Mouse and Keyboard,
17" Arianet LCD Monitor Black / Silver 4:3
1280 x 1024 pixels, 5ms Response, 2 Year Warranty
19" Arianet Value Widescreen TFT Monitor
Black Gloss Finish, Metal base
Arianet Low Power Intel Atom Mini PC Barebones System
Intel Atom 230, Wi-fi
Description:The Arianet Intel Atom Mini PC System is the first of a new breed of Low Power, Low cost Mini PC's. Based on the same Intel Atom CPU as high end minibooks use, it is housed in a great looking small form factor chassis which will look fantastic anywhere! With Wifi and LAN included it is perfect for browsing, email and office applications. The included DVDRW drive and 5.1 HD Audio also makes this the perfect multimedia player.
|CPU|| - Integrated Intel®
AtomTM CPU (Single core: Atom230; )
- Socket 775, Intel® Dimondville processors, direct soldering on board
- Low working power
|FSB||- Supports FSB 533 MHz|
|Chipset|| - North Bridge: Intel 945GC
- South Bridge: Intel ICH7
|Memory||Memory Slots = 1, Max Module size = 2GB, 1GB DDR2 Module Installed|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI|
|Graphics|| - Integrated Intel® GMA 950
- Built-in a High performance 3D Engine
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 H/W compliant
- Max share memory 224MB
|Hard Drive||160Gb SATA-2 Hard Drive|
|Networking||- Supports 10/100M LAN by Realtek® RTL8100C, Wireless Dongle included.|
|Audio|| - Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC662
- Supports 5.1 Channel HD Audio
- Compliant with HDA interface
W x H x D
|- 283*95*282mm, 7.5L|
|Drive Bays|| - INCLUDED DVDRW 22X Super Fast Player
- 3.5” HDD Space * 1
- Option: 3.5” Space for card reader (for 45CTP/45CTD)
|Front Panel||1 x OPTIONAL Card Reader(for 45CTP/45CTD)
1 x Head phone
1 x Microphone
2 x USB 2.0
|Rear Panel||1 x Line-In/Line-Out (Front L/R)/Mic-in
1 x D-sub
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x RJ45 LAN
1 x Print port (for 45CS/45CSX)
1 x Serial Port (for 45CS/45CSX)
4 x USB 2.0
|1 x ATX 24-pin power connector |
1 x 4-pin System fan connector
1 x TPM header (for 45CS/45CSX)
1 x S/PDIF out header (for 45CTP/45CTD)
1 x COM header (for 45CTP/45CTD)
1 x IrDA header
1 x Buzzer
|Power Supply||TFX 150W|
|O/S Support||Windows Vista
|Accessories||Driver CD, Easy guide, Power cord, 2* SATA cables, UK Power Cord|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Super PC with a couple of tweaks by DaveK
I have a couple of Atom PC's now and wanted to share with everyone a couple of things that make them really fly.
Firstly do what a few people have done here, get the extra RAM as it really makes a difference.
Then just as a note, if you can get hold of Windows 7 (full release is imminent), it really makes these things fly. They won't cope with Vista, which is why you always get XP on them but I genuinely have Windows 7 with full Office 2007 Pro edition installed and it copes admirably and to the point where you wonder why you would ever need a better spec machine.
Can I add another HDD ? by Alan B
Sorry to be a numptey, but can I add another (SATA ?) HDD internally ?
Easy to set up! by Anwar Ali
Hiya i bought 1 of these yesterday and bought a stick of 2GB Kingston 667 to upgrade the 1gb already installed, worked a treat with 667 backwards compatibility.
Although i had to open the case and take 3 screws out to install the memory, it only took me 30mins to be up running and browsing the internet.
Do not underestimate the Atom cpu, the architecture of this product brings modern technology to bring you performance with low power. This is clearly a better cpu than the old Intel Celeron chips.
Great product, would really recommend this system!
Use with TV? by bucko
Could I plug this into addicate TV and use as monitor thereby watching internet via WiFi?
Sata drive size by Paul
will these machines support the huge sata drive e.g 1.5Tb just thinking ideal for a cheap server for home with RAM upgrade as well