get the latest hot offers
Gladiator Intel i7-3770 Ivy Bridge Quad-Core Next Day Desktop PC
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Ivy Bridge i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor w/ Hyper-Threading - Intel HD 4000 Graphics - 16GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory - 2TB SATA Hard Drive - Intel B75 Chipset w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0 - DVD Writer w/ m-Disk Support - 7.1 Channel HD Audio.
Ready to ship next day.
• ARIAnet Gladiator Black Micro-ATX Case w/ 500W Power Supply
• 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ (Ivy Bridge) i7-3770 3.40GHz Quad-Core Processor w/ Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
• 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 (4x4096) Memory (32GB Max)
• DVD +/- RW Drive w/ m-Disk Support
• 2TB (7200rpm) SATA 6GB/s (SATA III) Hard Drive
• Graphics: Intel HD 4000 Graphics - IGP Supports DirectX 11
• GIGABYTE™ Intel B75 Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0
• Integrated 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
• Height: 350mm
• Width: 180mm
• Depth: 410mm
• 1x SATA 6G Port
• 5x SATA 3G Ports
• 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port
• 1x PS/2 Mouse Port
• 1x D-Sub / VGA Port
• 1x DVI-D Port
• 1x HDMI Port
• 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 4x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Port (10/100/1000)
• 3x Audio Jacks
• 1x PCI-e x16 GEN 3.0 Slot
• 1x PCI-e x16 GEN 2.0 Slot
• 2x PCI Slots
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
Aria Recommends Genuine Windows® 7
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Installing Graphics card by Toby
If I were to install an AMD Radeon 7770 graphics card into this PC, would it fit into the case and would I need a new power supply to power it?
This is compatible in the case. However HD 7750 or 6670 is really the safe limit.
Wireless adapter by Wireless adapter
Is it OK to put a wireless adapter card in without invalidating the warranty and if so what do you recommend
This is compatible yes. Please call customer service to note this down on the account thus not to void the warranty.
Extended Desktop by Pete
Can you please confirm if this motherboard will support two separate digital outputs (I. E. Simultaneous output on hdmi and dvi) for an extended desktop.
Also can you confirm that this product is fully compatible with Windows 8 as per the picture, as you recommend Windows 7 in the description.
This is compatible with both Windows 8 & 7. Two displays isn't compatible.
Extra drive and OS by IanG
Will the PSU take a second drive, eg WD Green 2 TB? I presume that will only run at SATA 300 as the motherboard doesn't have 2 SATA 600 sockets.
And if I want W7Pro installed, is that something you can sell and install?
This is can support one more HDD internally (due to the case not PSU). We do sell Windows 7 Pro yes however these systems are already built, tested and packed ready to go. You may need to call Sales to see if we can unpack one to install an OS, or otherwise a 5-7 working day custom build may be needed instead.
Blu Ray drive by Sailor
Can I add a Blu Ray drive into the DVD bay without any consequences on my warranty?
Yes you could do this. Please contact Customer Services who can mark this down on your account so that it doesn't void the warranty.