get the latest hot offers
Gladiator Intel i3-3220 Ivy Bridge Dual-Core Next Day Desktop PC
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Ivy Bridge i3-3220 Dual-Core Processor w/ Hyper-Threading - Intel HD 2500 Graphics - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory - 1TB SATA Hard Drive - Intel B75 Chipset w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0 - DVD Writer w/ m-Disk Support - 7.1 Channel HD Audio.
Ready to ship next day.
• ARIAnet Gladiator Black Micro-ATX Case w/ 500W Power Supply
• 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ (Ivy Bridge) i3-3220 3.30GHz Dual-Core Processor w/ Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
• 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 (2x4096) Memory (32GB Max)
• DVD +/- RW Drive w/ m-Disk Support
• 1TB (7200rpm) SATA 3GB/s (SATA III) Hard Drive
• Graphics: Intel HD 2500 Graphics - IGP Supports DirectX 11
• GIGABYTE™ Intel B75 Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0
• Integrated 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
• Height: 350mm
• Width: 180mm
• Depth: 410mm
• 1x SATA 6G Port
• 5x SATA 3G Ports
• 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port
• 1x PS/2 Mouse Port
• 1x D-Sub / VGA Port
• 1x DVI-D Port
• 1x HDMI Port
• 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 4x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Port (10/100/1000)
• 3x Audio Jacks
• 1x PCI-e x16 GEN 3.0 Slot
• 1x PCI-e x16 GEN 2.0 Slot
• 2x PCI Slots
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
Aria Recommends Genuine Windows® 7
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by HD 7750
Would the HD 7750 graphics card be ok for this system?
Yes this will work fine.
Upgrade? by Ken
Will I see much difference if I buy this?
currently Im using this...
AMD Athlon 7750 Dual Core 2.70Ghz
2 Gb Ram
Yes this will be around 3x as fast.
Review by will.doit
Had this for a week now And very happy its used for home and office use with sorting photos and some Tec drawing.
Arrived next day as per usual with Aria.
So in all a excellent purchase and would recommend.
Slight down side
I phoned the order over as I wanted a second hard drive and operating system that would suit.
More than happy with the advice and help. But I did ask for all necessary leads to be included.
There was A SATA data lead and mount for the solid stat H/D as discussed was in the box.
But the down side the PSU has only two SATA power supply connectors?? and I needed three.
The adapter lead itself no big problem if had been normal time of year just a call to Aria. But it was Charismas so no chance of getting one from them till after the holiday. So had to slip off to nearest Maplin.
So if you intend to use more than two seta devices you will need some adapters.
But a happy customer despite the hiccup.
The solid state hard drive Crucial m4 64GB used for programs only, very pleased when will they all be like this?
Question by R
Does the motherboard do RAID 0 ?
No this is not compatible with the motherboard used (B75 Chipset).
Thanks for your question.
Question by RJM
Does this come with a running system? If not how much extra would it cost?
This doesn't include an OS. You can purchase this separately for approx £58 + VAT. Check the website for up to date pricing.
Thanks for your question.