get the latest hot offers
Gladiator AMD A8-5600K Quad-Core Next Day Desktop PC
AMD (Trinity) A8-5600K Black Edition Quad-Core Accelerated Processor - AMD Radeon HD 7560D Graphics - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory - 1TB SATA Hard Drive - AMD A85X Chipset w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0 - DVD Writer w/ m-Disk Support - 7.1 Channel HD Audio.
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-Bit DVD - OEM [FQC-08289]
Windows 7 Professional 64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit DVD - OEM [FQC-05955]
64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
Ready to ship next day.
• ARIAnet Gladiator Black Micro-ATX Case w/ 500W Power Supply
• AMD (Trinity) A8-5600K Black Edition Quad-Core 3.60GHz Accelerated Processor
• 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 (2x4096) Memory (64GB Max)
• DVD +/- RW Drive w/ m-Disk Support
• 1TB (7200rpm) SATA 6GB/s (SATA III) Hard Drive
• Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7560D 1024MB GDDR3 Graphics - IGP Supports DirectX 11
• GIGABYTE™ AMD A85X Socket FM2 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0
• Integrated 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
• Height: 350mm
• Width: 180mm
• Depth: 410mm
• 8x SATA 6G Ports
• 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port
• 1x PS/2 Mouse Port
• 1x D-Sub / VGA Port
• 1x DVI-D Port
• 1x HDMI Port
• 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 4x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Port (10/100/1000)
• 3x Audio Jacks
• 2x PCI-e x16 GEN 2.0 Slots
• 1x PCI-e x1 Slot
• 1x PCI Slot
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
Aria Recommends Genuine Windows® 7
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
occasional gamer, by clive
would this system be ok for the occasional gamer, ie Sim City
Yes this is compatible.
SSD by Andyroo
Would thid system be much improved by the installation of an SSD?
and would this help to future proof it?
An SSD is the single biggest upgrade you can make to any PC or Laptop. An SSD in here would greatly improve the experience of your PC.
64 bit system by Sentinel_UK
Is this a 64 bit system?
Yes this supports both 32-bit and 64.
Thanks for your question.