get the latest hot offers
Pulse HDK Gaming PC (Sandy Bridge REV B3)
FREE CPU Overclocking to 4.40GHz - Intel Core i5 2500K - Radeon HD 6850 Graphics - 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz - 1TB HDD - ATX Tower Case & Be Quiet! 600W PSU.
- These PCs are built to order, a process which takes approximately 5-6 working days assuming all stock is available. If you would like to make any changes or take advantage of our guaranteed express build service for £49ex, call our friendly Sales team on 0161 248 1611.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
• FREE CPU Overclocking to 4.40GHz
• Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5-2500K Processor
• MSI ATI Radeon HD 6850 Cyclone Power Edition 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
• 4GB Mushkin (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 Silverline
• 1TB Samsung HD103SJ SpinPoint F3 SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
• ASUS P8P67 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• 600W Be Quiet! Straight Power BQT E8 ATX2.3 Power Supply
• Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus Midi Tower Chassis
• Arianet ECO II 120 Water-Cooling CPU Cooler w/ 1x 120mm Be Quiet! Silent Wings USC Fan
• NZXT Professional Braided Cables
• Sony 24x DVD/RW
• Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
• 1 Years RTB Warranty
• No Operating System
• 4.40GHz Quad Core CPU
• Intel® P67 Chipset
• 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3
• 1000GB SATA II Hard Drive
• DirectX 11 via the installed Radeon HD 6850
• Video Outputs: 2x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
• 1024MB GDDR5 GPU Memory
• HDCP Capable
• OpenGL 3.2 Support
• ATI CrossFire Ready
• ATI Eyefinity Technology
• ATI Avivo HD
• ATI Stream Technology
• ATI HD3D Technology
• 4x USB 3.0 Ports
• 12x USB 2.0 Ports
• 4x SATA III Ports
• 4x SATA II Ports
• Gigabit LAN
• High Definition 8 Channel Audio CODEC
• Expasion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots (dual x16/x4), 2x PCIe x1 Slots & 3x PCI Slots
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Fantastic Machine by Guy Broster
I have been running a fairly old PC for a few years now. It was slow and very noisy. I decided to spend Â£700 on a new PC and shopped around, looking at building my own but plumped for this one. I'm so glad I did. The build quality is excellent. The machine came fully set up with Windows installed and ready to go. It runs like lightning and is almost silent running, especially compared to the Jumbo Jet engine I used to have.126 of 237 people rated this review as helpful
What could you do for me? by DrewAtherton
After extensive searching/comparing... this system has grabbed my attention, forget the previous post as i'm prepared to compromise.
This looks good, however as my budget allows a little more, what would the upgrade options cost me?
1) Exchange the 'MSI ATI Radeon HD 6850 Cyclone Power Edition 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (Â£126.71 inc. VAT)' for the 'Palit GeForce GTX 550Ti 1048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (Â£111.83 inc. VAT) ' Although the Palit may/and does appear cheaper than the graphics card supplied, i dont do ATI, did in the past and swore to myself I'd NEVER go back to ATI.
2) Exchange/upgrade 4GB Mushkin (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 Silverline to 8GB Mushkin Ridgeback #996987 (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz 9-11-9-27 (Â£101.71)
3) Exchange/upgrade the 500W Corsair Builder Series 500CX Power Supply to XFX Pro Series 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Single Rail (Â£71.86)
4) Exchange/upgrade the Arianet ECO II 120 Water-Cooling CPU Cooler w/ 1x 120mm Be Quiet! Silent Wings USC Fan to Zalman CNPS9900-MAX CPU Cooler (Â£46.03)
and unless I am asking too much, install LG BH10LS30 Internal Blu-Ray DVDÂ±RW SATA Drive - Black - Retail (Â£76.68)
and 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP ST2000DL003 Hard Drive - SATA 6GB/S (Â£59.75)
I have a very very similar system built in 'My Wishlist' and though they vary in price...... could/would you accomodate my requests please.
And dont just say ask our sales team, as that would be my next obvious point of contact.
Greatly appreciate and await your reply.
Please call our sales line for more information :)
Question by DrewAtherton
I have been concidering a self build system, buying all components from this site as always had excellent products and never yet failed to please.
As a custom build system of my choosing, how allowing would you be to build a system simlar to the one above, but to my specs? As although i do like it, i would have to change a few parts as i've never liked ATI cards nor do i like asus motherboards?
Yes we can do this for you. By ringing our sales line they can change the specification for you and see how much it may cost you that way :)
Question by anon
If I buy Windows 7 with this computer, will it come installed?
If you ring sale, they can do this for you.
Question by Jester
Hi there, I have a query about this product, I have a pretty poor technical knowledge about most of this stuff, so bear with me. I want a new PC, and am considering this, I aim to play games including Shogun 2, Rift, and potentially many other mainstream PC games, will the spec of this PC support close to max quality on games such as these (is it likely to run smoothly?) As i said i know so little about this, so please forgive any silly questions.
This will a good job , for a great job you'll need to spend a bit more.