get the latest hot offers
Gladiator HD2-K Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.80GHz DDR3 CrossFire Gaming PC
Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel P67 Chipset, Intel Core i5 2500K Overclocked @ 4.80GHz*, 2x Radeon HD 6870 DirectX 11 Graphics in CrossFire, SATA 6GB/s & USB3.0, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3, 120GB SATA 6GB/s SSD, Blu-Ray, Xonar DX 7.1 Sound and a 2TB HDD.
- These PCs are built to order, a process which takes approximately 5-6 working days assuming all stock is available. If you would like to make any changes or take advantage of our guaranteed express build service for £49ex, call our friendly Sales team on 0161 248 1611.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
Read the full OC3D review here.
Windows Experience Index
Futuremark 3DMark 11
Futuremark PCMark 05
Unigine Heaven Benchmark
ATTO Disk Benchmark
Custom PC Benchmark Suite 2007
*All tests we're carried out on a fresh installation of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
• FREE CPU Overclocking up to 4.80GHz*
• Intel Core i5-2500K (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor
• 2x ATI Radeon HD 6870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card in CrossFire
• 8GB Mushkin Blackline #996995 (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24
• OCZ Solid 3 120GB 2.5" SATA-III Silent Solid State Hard Drive
• 2TB Western Digital WD20EARS Caviar Green 3.5" SATA II Silent Hard Drive
• ASUS Sabertooth Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• 750W Corsair TX750 V2 ATX2.3 SLI/Crossfire Compliant Power Supply
• Corsair Obsidian 650D Midi Chassis
• Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro Dual Fan Silent CPU Cooler
• Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Pre-Installed
• Samsung Blu-Ray SH-B123L/RSBP 12x BD-ROM / 16x DVD Writer Drive
• Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-Express Sound Card
*Due to the unpredictability and nature of Overclocking, we will provide an OC from 4.60-4.80GHz.
a.) To ensure stability, Aria recommends that this system is placed into a ventilated area with good airflow.
b.) Updating the BIOS or changing the BIOS settings may cause system instability and will void the warranty on the overclocking of this bundle unless instructed so by technical support or customer service.
c.) Adding more memory to the systems spare DIMM slots may limit the OC. Please ring sales for more info and the possible attainable OC.
d.) All our systems come with a 1 year return to base warranty.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
More fans by Keano
Is it possible to add more fans to this systems and if so what type fans would I need and how many?
Thank you :)
Yes, you can add more fans. If you give sales a ring, they will be able to help you.
Custom version by Crispy
Just wondering if you did this system with
A 2600k instead
A beefier psu (e.g ax 850 or higher)
A motherboard that would support another 4 drives in raid 5 (e.g ASUS P8Z68-V PRO, Gigabyte z68 UD7 etc)
Please contact our sales dept.