get the latest hot offers
Gladiator P67 Core i5 2500K 4.60GHz Overclocked Bundle
Intel 2nd Generation Core i5-2500K Overclocked @ 4.60GHz*, MSI P67A-G45 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard, 4GB Mushkin Silverline #996768 (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24, Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 Performance CPU Cooler.
- PC Systems & Bundles are built to order unless otherwise stated. Please allow 10 working days from time of ordering. Please allow for busy periods. For V12 finance orders, please allow an additional 3-4 days for processing of the finance instructions by V12.
- We offer an Express Build Service. This is a Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service. Call Sales on 0844 999 2499 to book your spot for £50 + VAT. Alternatively, if ordering on the web, click the Bundle option below to get your PC built within 5 working days. This guarantee does not apply to V12 (financed) orders, which may require an additional day or two to process.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
Bundle deal available on this product:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD - OEM [GFC-02733]
64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
- HI-C Capacitor - More Stable Tantalum Core, Higher reliability and Longer Lifespan
- Super Ferrite Choke - 30% Higher Current Capacity, whistle-free design
- Solid Capacitor - 10 Year Ultra-Long Lifetime, low ESR
OC Genie 2
- Intelligent detect hardware settings
- Automatically overclock CPU and Memory in 1 second
- Increase CPU speed up to 4.GHz
- New UEFI BIOS with graphical menu
- User Friendly Mouse or Keyboard Controlled Interface
- Multi-language support
• FREE CPU Overclocking up to 4.60GHz*
• Intel Core i5-2500K (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor
• 4GB Mushkin Silverline #996768 (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24
• MSI P67A-G45 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 Performance CPU Cooler
• Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
• 4.60GHz Quad-Core CPU*
• Intel® P67 Chipset
• 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 (Max. 32GB)
• 2x USB3.0 Ports
• 8x USB2.0 Ports
• 2x SATA 6GB/s Ports
• 4x SATA 3GB/s Ports
• 1x IEEE 1394 FireWire Port (IEEE1394a)
• Gigabit LAN
• High Definition 8 Channel Audio CODEC
• Expansion slots: Expansion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots (single x16, dual x8/x8), 3x PCIe x1 Slots & 2x PCI Slots
*Due to the unpredictability and nature of Overclocking, we will provide an OC from 4.4-4.6GHz.
a.) To ensure stability, Aria recommends that this bundle is placed into a ventilated area with good airflow.
b.) Updating the BIOS or changing the BIOS settings may cause system instability and will void the warranty on the overclocking of this bundle unless instructed so by technical support or customer service.
c.) Adding more memory to the systems spare DIMM slots may limit the OC. Please ring sales for more info and the possible attainable OC.
d.) All our systems come with a 1 Year Return to Base Warranty.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Ram by Blake
Hi, if i remove the 4gb from this bundle and put my current 8gb (2x4gb) ddr3 1333 MHz will this affect my overclock? i could have 12gb if i use all the dimm slots, so would this affect my overclock?
yes it should affect your overclock or timings , it will also void your warranty for the bundle
LifeSpan by Blake
Hello, 4.6GHz is a high overclock when stock speed is only 3.3GHz so how long will this last i want it for a few years if it wont last long should i just go with the z68 4.4GHz Bundle?
overclocking reduces the life of your cpu so if for example your cpu lifetime is 5 years overclocking y may reduce it by 2 , unfortunately there are no gurantees about cpu life bec each chip is different regarding 4.6 v 4.4 i donnot believe there is a significant difference between the 2 overclocks
HAF 912 by Blake
Hi, is the coolermaster haf 912 good for this bundle and are these components good aswell:
OCZ ZS Series 750W 80PLUSÂ® Bronze Power Supply
EVGA Geforce GTX 560
Yes that sounds good to me
Change RAM with bundle? by Mitch
i want 1600mhz ram can this be done with the low price of the bundle?
Please contact our sales department
More Ram by MatEnd
I have this bundle and its performance is amazing to say the least. I did wonder if it is possible to add more mushkin silverline ram to this bundle whilst maintaining the overclock. If so how much could i add to it for it to remain stable?
Please contact our customer support for more information.