get the latest hot offers
Gladiator Core i5 2500K P67 Basic Pre-Built Overclocked Bundle
Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5-2500K Overclocked @ 4.30GHz, Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard, 4GB (2x2GB) Mushkin DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 Silverline, and a Gelid Tranquillo Quiet CPU Cooler.
- We offer an Express Build Service. This is a Guaranteed 5-Day PC Build Service. Call Sales on 0161 248 1611 to book your spot for £50 + VAT. Alternatively, if ordering on the web, click the Bundle option below to get your PC built within 5 working days. This guarantee does not apply to V12 (financed) orders, which may require an additional day or two to process.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
Description:An ideal way to quickly upgrade your existing system, and a great starting point for a new self build. These bundles are all based around our most popular core products to provide excellent value and quality, with a wide choice processors, both Intel and AMD.
• Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5-2500K Overclocked @ 4.30GHz - Four Thread CPU
• 4GB Mushkin Silverline 1333MHz 9-9-9-24
• Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• Gelid Tranquillo CPU Cooler
• Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
• Pre-Assembled & Tested
• 1 Years Warranty
• No Operating System
• Bundles are built to demand and tested. Please allow 3-5 day from time of ordering but we endeavour to get your bundle to yourself within 48hrs from placing your order. Please allow for busy periods.
• Note – If you would like your system delivered to you on Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
Note: This bundle operates above manufacturer specifications. To ensure stability please ensure that this bundle is installed into a case with decent airflow and with a good quality branded power supply. Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. Updating the BIOS will disable and remove the Overclock.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Is this 64 and 32 bit by 64 bit
Is this motherboard 32 and 64 bit?
Thank you, David
Yes it will work with both.
On Board Graphics?? by Don
Does this have On Board Graphics?
If not, what reasonably priced Graphics Card would you recommend?
Thanks in advance
not it does not have on board graphics.
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 Intel P67 \\"b3\\" by christopher Grogan
Hi interested in the intel 2500k chip but not sure about your motherboard the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 Intel P67 is this motherboard the newer B3 version??
We now use B3.
Problem chipset by The Droyd
Is this board not going to suffer the SATA degrading problem admitted by Intel for all recent series 6 Cougar Point chipsets (of which P67 is one)?
All current sandybridge (1155) motherboards suffer from this issue. However Gigabyte will be issuing replacement boards when the corrected revisions are released (March?), and in the meantime the issue can be avoided entirely by using only the (unaffected) SATA 6Gb/sec ports (unless you plan to use more drives of course).
case by nick
Will this motherboard deal fit inside a SilverStone LC13B-E Case as the Gelid Tranquillo CPU Cooler seems a tall cooler.
The motherboard will fit but as you say due to the Gelid it is doubtful that it will go in the case.