get the latest hot offers
Important information - please read carefully
If you need to return goods to aria.co.uk, we ask that you follow our online returns procedure. To make sure that we are able to deal efficiently with your return, it is important that you obtain a Returns (RMA) number before sending goods back to us. This enables us to track the return throughout the process.
Important: Please note that if you are using a free web-based email service such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Bigfoot etc, any emails sent automatically from us may arrive in your "Junk" folder, based on how you have configured your service. Please check your Junk folder regularly for any correspondence we might send.
STEP 1: Obtaining a Returns (RMA) Number
You must obtain a Returns (RMA- Returned Materials Authorisation) Number before returning any product. If you send product(s) back without a Returns Number, it may result in rejection or a delay in processing.
- Visit our website at aria.co.uk
- Select the myAria tab
- Select Return Request
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Alternatively click here to be taken directly to Our Online Returns Tool
Your Returns (RMA) number will be sent to you within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays).
STEP 2: Returning Your Product
- Ensure you have included everything the product came with, including all manuals, drivers, disks, cables and any free gifts.
- If returned items are incomplete, we will not be able to process them and they will be rejected.
- Package the product securely using the original packaging it was received in or alternatively use your own adequate substitute.
- If you have questions about suitable packaging for an item, please call our Customer Care Department on 0844 999 8 999
- Do not write the Returns (RMA) number on the box or packaging but on a label which should be affixed to the outside of the package containing the return address as follows:
RMA No. [insert number]
Belle Vue Avenue
- We recommend you return your product using a traceable insured service. This will require a signature when our Returns Department receives it and confirms our receipt of the package.
- Ensure you retain the receipt for the carriage cost as this will be required should the goods be lost or damaged in transit. Also, you will need this if you wish to claim the carriage back from us if the goods are confirmed as being faulty.
- Please note, we will only pay for return carriage is the item is confirmed to be faulty, and there is a limit to the amount we will pay. This differs from item to item. Any carriage fees over these amounts will be the customer's responsibility. Please contact our Customer Care team before shipping if you require additional information on this.
IF WE DO NOT FIND THE FAULT REPORTED WITH YOUR PRODUCT, A RETURN CARRIAGE COST OF £6.95 (up to 15Kg) WILL APPLY BEFORE YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED. PRODUCTS ABOVE THIS WEIGHT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH WILL BE NOTIFIED TO YOU BEFORE WE RETURN THE ITEM. IF AFTER 3 MONTHS THE ITEM(S) THAT ARE THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EITHER COLLECT OR PAY FOR COLLECTION OF (INCLUDING ANY ASSOCIATED FEES) REMAIN IN OUR POSSESSION THEY MAY BE DISPOSED OF VIA OUR WASTE DISPOSAL POLICY.
PC SYSTEMS THAT ARE BUILT TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CANCELLATION CHARGE IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ONCE BUILD HAS COMMENCED. DETAILS OF THIS CHARGE CAN BE FOUND IN OUR RETURNS POLICY.
Our Returns Department is based within our retail outlet and is closed on a Sunday.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department on 0844 999 8 999 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).