get the latest hot offers
Important information - please read carefully
In order to return goods to aria.co.uk, we request that you follow our online returns procedure. To ensure we are able to deal efficiently with your return, it is important that you obtain a Returns (RMA) number before sending goods back to us, thus enabling the tracking of the return throughout its full processing.
Important: Please note that if you are using a free web-based email service such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Bigfoot etc, any emails sent automatically from us may arrive in your "Junk" folder, based on how you have configured your service. Please check your Junk folder regularly for any correspondence we might send.
STEP 1: Obtaining a Returns (RMA) Number
You must obtain a Returns (RMA- Returned Materials Authorisation) Number before returning any product. If you send product(s) back without a Returns Number it may result in rejection or a delay in processing.
- Visit our website at aria.co.uk
- Select the my Aria tab
- Select Return Request
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Alternatively click here to be taken directly to Our Online Returns Tool
Your Returns (RMA) number will be sent to you within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays).
STEP 2: Returning Your Product
- Ensure you have included everything the product came with including all manuals, drivers, disks, cables and any free gifts.
- If returned items are incomplete we will not be able to process them and they will be rejected.
- Package the product securely using the original packaging it was received in use your own adequate alternative.
- If you have questions about suitable packaging for an item, please call our Customer Care Department on 0844 999 8 999
- Do not write the Returns (RMA) number on the box or packaging but on a label which should be affixed to the outside of the package containing the return address as follows:
RMA No. [insert number]
Belle Vue Avenue
- We recommend you return your product using a traceable insured service. This will require a signature when our Returns Department receives it and confirms our receipt of the package.
- Ensure you retain the receipt for the carriage cost as this will be required should the goods be lost or damaged in transit. In addition this will be needed if you wish to claim the carriage back from us should the goods be confirmed as faulty?
- Please note we have a limit on what we will pay for return carriage (this applies only if the item is confirmed to be faulty), this differs from item to item. Any carriage fees over these amounts will be the customer's responsibility. Please contact our customer care team prior to shipping, if you require additional information on this matter.
IF YOUR PRODUCT HAS NO FAULT FOUND A RETURN CARRIAGE COST OF £6.95 (up to 15Kg) WILL APPLY BEFORE YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED. PRODUCTS ABOVE THIS WEIGHT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH WILL BE NOTIFIED TO YOU PRIOR TO THE RETURN OF THE ITEM. IF AFTER 3 MONTHS THE ITEM(S) THAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO EITHER COLLECT OR PAY FOR COLLECTION OF (INCLUDING ANY ASSOCIATED FEES) REMAIN IN OUR POSSESSION THEY MAY BE DISPOSED OF VIA OUR WASTE DISPOSAL POLICY.
PC SYSTEMS THAT ARE BUILT TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CANCELLATION CHARGE SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ONCE BUILD HAS COMMENCED, DETAILS OF THIS CHARGE CAN BE FOUND IN OUR RETURNS POLICY.
Our Returns Department, based within our retail outlet, is closed on a Sunday.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact our Customer Care Department on 0844 999 8 999 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).