get the latest hot offers
3TB Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive - HDD
Award-winning desktop hard drive delivers 3 TB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage
Serial ATA Power & Data Connector
SATA data cable - SATA power connection - Quality black SATA connectors.
Please be aware some older Motherboards may not support more than 2TB HDDs. Please contact the manufacturer for more info. Alternatively, you can call our Sales Team to check your Motherboard compatibility.Combining state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading manufacturing expertise, the Seagate® Barracuda® 7200RPM drive—the generation of this award-winning desktop hard drive family—delivers 3 TB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage. Designed with industry-leading acoustics and low power levels.
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s.
- 7200rpm Rotation Speed.
- 64 MB cache.
- 3 TB Capacity.
- Designed with industry-leading acoustics and low power levels.
- Double your capacity and drive down costs with the industry’s first 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
- 3TB capacity with 7200-RPM performance. Why compromise?
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
- Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors.
- Free Seagate DiscWizard™ software allows you to install a 3TB hard drive in Windows, including XP, without UEFI BIOS.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 800 4732 4289|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Problem? by daviddunford
I bought this 3Tb drive last week and installed it in a Gigabyte X87 system. Despite flashing the UEFI BIOS to the latest version, both the BIOS and Windows 8.1 refuse to see it as more than 2Tb. Even the Seagate Disc Wizard utility says there is no unaddressed space on the drive, but Seatools for Windows can find no problems. I've tried raising a ticket on the Seagate website, but it won't recognise the serial number of the drive! I'll try again with the Seagate website, but do you have any advice?
It sounds like a faulty drive I would suggest requesting a return http://www.aria.co.uk/returns
Compatibility by Matt
Is this compatible with this: 50696
Motherboard compatibility by PH
Is this compatible with a Gigabyte X58-UD3R or will I have to use sw to use 3gbs
It will be compatible yes
mobos compatibility by hirose
is this compatible with my gigabyte GA-F2A55-DS3 mobos?
Yes this is compatible.
Sata compatibility by Casipy
Is this drive will work on Sata II ?
Yes this will work with SATA II.