get the latest hot offers
VTX3D Black Edition Radeon HD 7870 (Tahiti LE) OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card [VX7870 2GBD5-2DHV3E] + 4 FREE GAMES
+ 4 FREE GAMES!! Core Clock: 925MHz, Core Boost Clock: 975MHz, Memory Clock: 6000MHz, Processors: 1536, DirectX 11, CrossFireX Ready, Connectivity: 2x Mini-DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI.
NEVER SETTLE: Reloaded.
Beat the heat with the best games, on the best graphics.Get FarCry 3 Blood Dragon, BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider and FarCry 3 FREE with the purchase of any AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 Series graphics card. When an end customer purchases an eligible AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series product from Aria Technology Ltd, they will receive a single AMD UNIQUE ID code in the box that they will enter into the AMD Redemption Portal to receive key codes for these games. See the reverse of the games voucher for more info. All game codes are subject to availability. Offer valid from 17/04/13, 15:00. Anticipated release dates for games are as follows: FarCry 3 Blood Dragon – May 1, 2013. AMD will automatically email you when the the game launches!
The RADEON 7870 Black from VTX3D pushes the performance by running on the the Tahiti LE chip which is from the 7900 family. By providing near HD7950 performance at a much lower price point this card packs some punch!
- PCI Express® 3.0 bus interface
- Based on Tahiti LE chip from HD7900 family (aka HD7930)
- 256-bit 2GB GDDR5 memory interface
- MicrosoftR DirectX® 11 support
- 28nm Process Technology
- CrossFire capable with current HD 7950 & 7970 Graphics Cards only
- AMD Radeon HD 7870 running 925MHz / 975MHz Boost
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory 6000MHz (Effective) / 256-bit
- 1536 Stream Processing Units
- 400MHz RAMDACs
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.2 Support
- 2 Slot Cooler
PCI Express 3.0
1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 2x Mini DisplayPort
250mm Length (approx) - Please check your chassis is compatible before ordering
Dual slot width
Minimum System Requirements:
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt Power Supply is required
- One 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector and one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
- 1024 MB Minimum of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive
- For an AMD CrossFire™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 Graphics card, an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect cable is required
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Comment by Dunksa
Is this compatible with msi A55M-E33 motherboard?
Yes this is compatible.
Thanks for your question.
Power Supplie by anthony
i have a old (Quickcode:53993) 850W XFX Pro Core Edition power supply would this run 2 of these cards in crossfire or would i need a new power supply? if so what power supply would you recommend?
yes this PSU should be capable!
Comment by Johnny
What happened to the 5 game bundle? :-( was just waiting till my student loan got in to buy this
Stock was always limited, there won't be many of these cards left.
warranty by VTX 3D Black Ed 7870
Can you confirm wheter it is Aria themselves offering the 2 year guarantee not the manufacturer and it would be you guys who i would RMA to during the 2 years
First year is with us - seconf year with VTX.
Question by Adam
Are any more of these graphics cards going to be for sale at this price?
Last batch is due in Tuesday then that is it!