get the latest hot offers
Intel Core i5-3330 3.00GHz (Ivy Bridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor - Retail
Ivy Bridge, 22nm, Quad-Core, 3.00GHz Clock Speed, 3.20GHz Intel Turbo Speed, 6MB Cache
Description:Intel's new IvyBridge based CPU's is a refresh that requires socket LGA1155 mainboards based on Intel Z77 Chipset. This new platform uses less power and has vastly superior integrated graphics. The HD2500 graphics is capable of all multimedia task featuring DirectX 11 runtime making them ideal for gamers too.
- Lithography Process: 22 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.00 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.20GHz)
- Integrated HD 2500 Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Frequency: 650MHz (1150MHz Turbo)
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 1333/1600/1600+ MHz
- TDP: 77W
- Socket: LGA1155
- Compatible with Socket 1156 heatsinks
- 3yr Warranty
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by geordie
will this fit a MSI Z77A-G41 LGA1155 socket?
Yes these are compatible.
hyperthreading by liam g
hi im just wondering if this i5 qaud core is capable of hyper-threading?
No this doesn't feature HT - If you want a quad-core CPU with HT on the cheap, check out the Xeon 1230 V2.